Pregnant

( 1 year later they're 22)

Adrien's POV

I woke up to Marinette in the bathroom throwing up again for the 3rd time this week. I'm worried I'm worried I'm calling the doctor weather she likes it or not. She came out of the bathroom and walked over to me. I sat her on my lap and she laid her head on me.

Adrien: babe you ok

Marinette: yeah

Adrien: it's the third time this week and you've been  eating a lot of chocolate are you sure

Marinette: yeah

Adrien: are you on it

Marinette: no it's not that time of the  month but it's late i was supposed to be on it last week

Adrien: do you want to call  the doctor

Marinette: ok

Adrien: You put on your comfy jammies and I'll call the doctor alright

Marinette: ok

I called the doctor while she changed. I got in the bed and she laid on me. I wrapped my arms around and kissed the top of my head. After about 20 minutes  the doctor arrived and i let her in. She gave Mari a check up . She then told her to pee in a cup . After that she told us she was fine and the results from her urine will be back in a couple days.

(Couple days later )

Me and Marinette were in our office when a butler came in with a letter. They handed it to Marinette then  left . She opened it and read it and smiled the hugest smile ever.

Adrien: what's it say

Marinette; I'M PREGNANT

Adrien: really

Marinette: yes

Adrien: that's fantastic I'm going to be a dad

I got up and so did she and hugged her as she squealed. We immediately told Bridgette and Felix and they were overjoyed with the news. So were we and we figured out she's two months along. We decided not to tell the others and surprise them when they get here. Which is in 3 months . Can't wait to see their faces.

Hope you liked this chapter