Realization

Adrien's POV

Marinette was peacefully asleep and facing me we have to share a bed. So i staring at her not in a creepy way tho. I was studying her features. I was thinking why did i even let myself fall for ladybug when I had Marinette. I mean they both have  that gorgeous midnight sky hair ,those beautiful blue bell eyes  , that flawless pale , and those rosy pink plump lips,  that radiant smile as if they were twins. Wait a minute Marinette doesn't have a twin . MARINETTE IS LADYBUG I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I'M SO STUPID . It was the most obvious thing in the world. When Mari changed her hair so did ladybug you never saw the two in the same place.  Well at least it doesn't matter anymore they're one so it's Marinette there is no ladybug without Marinette i fell in love with her .

( random time in the middle of the night

Marinette's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and i stared at Adrien not in a creepy way tho. I was thinking how i hurt Chat. I did love him his golden blonde hair just like Adrien,  beautiful emerald green eyes just like Adrien,  perfect tanned skin just like Adrien  , kissable lips just like Adrien, adorable smile  just like Adrien. OMFG ADRIEN IS CHAT I'M SO BLIND AND OBLIVIOUS. How could I not see the similarities sooner.  At least I'm not in a  dilemma anymore. I love Adrien for who he is without Adrien there is no Chat and i love him.