Updates are coming!

Hey guys!

It's been three months! I am so sorry for not updating. I have been pretty busy. I am currently on summer break, although I start school in about a week, and I have been doing a lot during my break. But, I am super sorry that I wasn't updating, and as result, I promise that I will get right to it.

Hopefully I will be able to edit one chapter, update a new one, and update a new Reading Percabeth chapter.

Something that would be super helpful to this process would to be suggest an idea for a one shot. It can be anything, and I consider all ideas. I won't judge you or something (I kinda love you guys) and it would be very appreciated.

Also, constructive criticism is absolutely welcomed. So if something is bothering you like how I portray a character or a topic of one of my chapters, feel free to let me know. All I ask is that you aren't rude or outright mean, because that really doesn't help me.

You could also suggest a chapter that you would like me to edit. I am going to be editing basically all of my earlier chapters, and I have already fully edited the first two. But if you would like one to be edited sooner rather than later, go ahead and suggest that and I will get to it.

Please don't be afraid to comment and interact with each other! I love it when you guys comment and when other respond to those comments. I love getting your feedback and seeing you guys interact with the story and fellow readers.

I love you guys so much, you have been so supportive. I am so very sorry for not updating, but I promise I will get to it and update as soon as I can.

With love, Dawn