Words I Might Have Ate

*Billies POV*
I saw a black SUV pull up to the hotel and figured it was the band pulling up, I watched them get out of the car and approach the hotel. I awaited to see Gerard step out and as soon as he did our eyes met. I saw him walking towards the hotel with his eyes glued to the sky. What was he looking at? It felt like he was looking at me but I doubt he could see me from down there. I eagerly awaited the band to open our door I was so ready to get out of here and just play the show. Playing music is what helps me calm down and embrace my fears. There was something in the back of my mind that felt like a raging fire but I just couldn't reach it to put it out. Something I knew but couldn't get to. I was searching my mind for an answer when the hotel room door swung open.
"finally my favorite drunken bastard has decided to wake up and join the rest of the world!!" said Trè
"well actually its night time somewhere in the world right now" said Mikey
"haha well good morning" I said
Gerard walked in the room and slumped down on the couch not even looking in my direction, I felt obligated to say something but judging by his character I think I already did say something, something I might have regretted if I could remember.

*Gerard's POV*
I plopped myself down on the couch, avoiding any interaction with Billie. I was so consumed in my thoughts that I felt like I was drowning. I couldn't even explain what came over me. Mikey noticed my unusual behavior. I mean he's my brother after all.
"What's up?" Mikey said as he sat down next to me on the couch.
"Uh.. nothing really I'm just tired" I replied as all the guys laughed and chatted around us. But that was a lie, I was a nervous wreck. I had so much nervous energy surging through my body, I felt like I could have run 5 miles in 5 minutes.
"Well cheer up brother, we have a great show tonight and we need 100% of you there." Mikey said as he patted me on the shoulder and went up to talk to the guys. I could feel Billies eyes on me and I looked in his direction, only for him to quickly look away. I knew he could feel it too. Could he remember what he said, or could he just pick up on my nervous demeanor? I just want to get this tour over with and have everything go back to normal.