Give Me Novacaine

*Billies POV*
After we all dropped our stuff in, everybody was fixing to get into bed but not me. I decided to go check out the bar downstairs, it wasn't like the fanciest hotel ever so I was surprised when I heard there was a bar. I went down and had a few drinks, talked to a few people who recognized me from Green Day.
I saw Gerard step out of the elevator with his eyes wandering all around the room then when his eyes met mine he gave me a little nod and walked over. "Hey Billie it's getting late, you should go to bed we have a show tomorrow and we want to get some sight seeing in before we head out." "Uh yeah yeah I'll be up soon, thanks." I said slightly drunk. I've been drinking a lot lately and Mikes noticed, I bet he was the one who sent Gerard down to check on me. Since the break up with Adrienne I've been kind of a drunkin mess.

I decided to go upstairs because I was obviously drunk and plus the bar was closing and the bar tender suggested I go to my room. I stumbled on the elevator at about 4am and found my way to the room. I tried to enter without being noisy but I kinda tripped over a suitcase. I didn't change into clothes to sleep in because I didn't wanna wake anybody, but I really had to pee.

*Gerards POV*
I heard Billie come into the room. I acted as I was asleep so when he laid on the couch it wasn't awkward.
I heard that bathroom door open and him groan as he walked out the door. I heard him find his way over to the couch in the dark. He cuddled up next to me. I opened my eyes and saw his face in the reflection of the window above the couch. I could see his emerald green eyes flutter shut. Billie grasped me tightly and whispered "I love you Gerard." I was shocked and even gasped but he didn't shift because he was already passed out from all the alcohol. He's just drunk he doesn't know what he's saying I repeatedly told myself as I fell back asleep with his arms wrapped around me.