Pallette

이지은

I'm a Jieun.A writer. My life is not much different from the others. Well, I did a part-time job as a waiter in a cafe with my best friend, Lisa. I do not pay much but to survive, a loaf is better than no bread.

Love life? Kwon Ji Yong. His name is Kwon Ji Yong. Every time I think of the name, my heart will sweat, my lips automatically form a sweet smile. I'm very grateful to be his girl. He is a sweet composer. I get fascinated by the melodies he made. It's just great for life.

Since we officially dated, Jiyong often came to visit me. Our story starts at this cafe as well, as Jiyong comes with his younger brother, Kwon Min Seok for the first time getting coffee to stay up all night. You know, working in Dukyang Studio requires so much energy. But our story does not start with a romantic drama scene. Are you kidding me? Jiyong gets shy always, though when he came to get his order, he would ironically laugh without stopping.

As a writer, my job will be good on my happy days. These days I have a lot of interest in writing about him. Whatever reminds me of her. He inspires my soul.

"Hey," Lisa came while tying her floral designed apron"why you keep smiling alone?"

"I-I just getting idea t-to write,"I answered hesitantly the I heard the Thailand girl chuckled.

"It's Jiyong, huh?"

"N-No,"

"Come on, Jieun.I'm not imported to listen to your lies failures."I sighed.Lisa was having a strong telekinesis skills, I guess.

"Did he came today?" she questioned.

"He will.He called just now.Can you-"

"The pancakes, I know,"Lisa walked away in her meaningful grin.Well..she's not jealous that I'm having a boyfriend even she didn't own one.It's not that she didn't own one.She REFUSE to have one.There's a lot of boys drooling over her, for real.

I continued my work at the counter, noting orders and taking payments.While serving work will be left to Lisa.

I can't even work properly since there's no customer I started to wait for Jiyong.It has been 35 minutes since 10 o clock, time that he promised to be here.He NEVER late.Did anything happen?

I quickly grab my phone and started to dial his number to infinity times, but he's not even once picking up.I almost cry thinking of all possibilities that might happen, Lisa keeps watching me concernedly from the kitchen as I keep hitting his phone.

"Hello," finally, his voice coming out.

"Jiyong!Where are you?Are you coming?Are you okay?Ppali, your favorite pancakes is getting colder." my eyes started to felt teary.

"Don't worry, I'm....just,"

"What?You lied.You are not even punctual.I hate you,"

"Whoah, chill...I-"I can hear he sighed.I 'm not that stupid to be mad, but I'm worried.I started to cry.

"What?Where are you?"

"Here.."someone tapped my shoulder.I turned, its Jiyong.He was talking on the line from behind me.I chuckled to my fool self.I was a relief to see he was okay.We do decline the call before hugging each other.I wiped my stupid tears with my sleeves.

"Look, I brought you something," he hands me a bouquet of roses.I almost shout in excitement." the florist work quite slow, sorry,"

"You idiot, why don't you go and just plucked it by the roadside,"I'm playfully angry.He smiled sheepishly at my joke.Seems shy, like always.

"Well...cold pancakes are still delicious right?" he giggled after saying that.GOD.He's handsome.

"Dear Lord, this couple always makes me felt lonely," Lisa came and served the pancakes.It's still hot, tho." you should see how Jieun cried over the pancakes,"I sent death glare to her, while Jiyong, smirked devilishly.

"Minseok still single, you can be my sister in law, if you're fast enough,"Jiyong told while we sat with Lisa in a rounded designed table.

"No!I don't want to see you every freaking day," Lisa turned pouty.

"Oh..dont be like that, what color of wedding dress that you want?I'll tell him later,"I laughed, Jiyong was such a tease.