The Ending Scene

Chateau: Chapter 2; Reasons to be forgotten

"For all the love that's given

For all the pain that's hidden

For the one who possessed

For the one who obsessed

For the pain and resistance

For the tears and absence

For all the love that's given

For all the pain that's hidden

For all feeling, that's been forgotten"

Jieun's POV

Forgotten? Was it that painful? I would realize that till I really been forgotten.

The moment I walked away from Jiyong's place, I thought everything would be fixed, I thought everything's gonna be okay, I thought he'll come back and pull me back in his arm, but it didn't happen, and it seemed never- Never again.

Its been 2 months, no matter how much I cried, He didn't show up at my door.

No matter how much I've cried, he'll never be here.

I miss him

I miss those time he gets shy when I acted cute for him, when I nagged at him because of his nail-biting habits, I miss his focused face everytime he worked on a new song, I miss his gummy smile, I miss everything, everything about him.

Do we already end? Does he ever miss me like I do?

I'm wiping a little tear from the corner of my eyes when my phone buzzed, text received from Lisa.

-Jieun-ah, Suzy already arrived at the airport, she's waiting for you.~lisa

-Oh, thank you, dear. I'm just checking on my stuff, I'll be there shortly~Jieun

~Okay, don't forget your passport and flight tickets, by the way, I'll be going too, see you there.~Lisa

~I won't. See ya. ~ Jieun

I sighed.

Today is the day.

I looked at my reflection through the mirror, I always like this, planning, doing, and regret. Yes, I have a lot to regret about this departure. I won't have the chance to see people I want to see anymore. But this is the best for now.

I'll be heading to New York with Suzy.

I'll be leaving Lisa here since she has a lot of memory here, she wouldn't join me. Lisa will be okay, but the big matter is someone else

Kwon Ji Yong.I've told Youngbae oppa about this, I even passed a future letter for Jiyong, but I'm not sure how Jiyong will react to this, maybe he'll cry, he'll regret, or maybe he just doesn't care. Yes, the rule is there; don't be the sun, don't light people's bright day, be a moon, light people darkness. Maybe he just gonna appreciate everything in absence. It's up to him. He hasn't contacted me in 2 months, maybe he's now living a better life with Taeyeon. It's okay. If that makes him happy, then he should go for it.

I board the taxi and arrived at the airport shortly after giving my house's key to the house owner. I saw Lisa waving at me from a distance, then I saw a gorgeous black haired girl beside her. That was Suzy, our long distance friend that's been living in New York. I walked a bit faster then gave a big hug to Lisa then to Suzy.

"You're getting prettier," Suzy said.

"You too,"

Lisa looks a bit said " guess this pretty fairy is leaving me,"

"You are the one who wants to stay,"

Lisa chuckled sadly,"yes, there's a lot of memory of me and my late boyfriend here,"

" We know, we'll visit when we had time," Suzy smiled sweetly. We had a few girls chat before I saw a familiar figure running from far away.

"JI EUN !!!!!!!!!!!"

That Minseok." Please take care of yourself," he said.

I nodded, I want to ask him about Jiyong, but I have no courage to, so I just simply shrugged it off and board the plane sadly.

Goodbye Seoul, I'll miss you.

*OKay...I was shocked today when I saw a lot of inboxes requesting an update, so here it is, sorry this kinda simple one but I'll update soon. Thank you baes!!!*

-