Window

Jiyong's PoV

Its rain, raining heavily. I took a deep breathe the make my way to the window.

Its cold, even colder without her.

I sighed, lighting a cigarette then place them between my lips.I'm a bit lost lately, I want to vent, but I don't know who. I m angry, to myself, to the world, to everything. Minseok would knock the door every hour to remind me to eat, but I don't bother anymore, I don't want anything.

I just want her. I want her back.

Its been month, I've to regret everything, I've been regretting that I'm a coward, who could never fix the situation.its not that I don't want to ring her, its not that I don't want to put her in my arm again, its not that I don't now that she might forgive me no matter what. This is not the first time I've been in a relationship, but Jieun is different.

If its the girl I've dated before, they might go back to my house and confront me bout every mistake I've made. They'll brag about my every flaw. they'll yell, they curse as much as they want, they accused me with this and that, I've dealt with breakups before and it all went smoothly, I just take a few weeks to move on. I wouldn't even care what they're doing now.

But its Jieun, she's different. She hid her pain behind her sweetest smile. She didn't talk much, she used to listen to whatever I'm telling her. She would swallow everything so that no one will get hurt, she acted like nothing ever bother her, but I've seen it a few times. She would cry alone when I'm not with her, she'll whisper her insecurities during my sleep. She cooked for me, visiting me in every chance she had. I used to be her everything until I realize, everything would include her sadness, her anger, her fakeness.she just enduring in the name of love.

My unawareness of things because my works caused her to hurt so much.

I could have chosen to come back to her, I would just apologize, but I know, there'deep scars that will haunt her forever.

I finally decided,

she deserves better.

Me? 

In parts of me that urge to let her go, there was the selfish one, called love.

I would want her to be here, I even cried for it, the first tears in all my fucking life caused by a girl

Then I remember the letter that Youngbae gave me yesterday, he said it's from Jieun. I opened my drawer, picking up a white envelope

To: Mr. Kwon

I chuckled, her cute handwriting and the title she used to call me is written there.

I am leaving for a place where I can't easily breathe. I love you so much, and you low. But its hurt, Jiyong. Its hurt that its only me who have to fight for us. I have a lot of insecurities since the beginning, but I hid them because I don't want to hurt you.

I guess we need a break from each other. Maybe you can finally think of what you should. I was happy with you, even if this is the end for us, I don't blame you. I took that as what I should pay for what you've given. I can't say that I'm not mad because you cheated. I mean I don't know if you cheated or not, but been chase away by your dear one because of another flirty lady, it's not a good thing.

I really want you to be happy Jiyong. And it seemed like my existence didn't make you feel so.

Let's meet again one day. When you can finally understand what I am about.

I love you.

My eyes are teary again.

What should I do now, she already left. She really does.

It feels like I've been hit by the truth that I'm too stupid to realize all these.

I stood, clenched my fist. Then before I know, all my things scattered, I throw everything I could see. I scream aloud. I even heard Minseok knocking on the door but it doesn't matter. I messed up.I've been the biggest scars for her

Then the door being knocked again.

Go away, I don't want to see anyone. I just want her back

I continuously breaking things before I realize my feet are covered in blood. I might step on some glasses from the frame I broke.

The frame.

A pic of us.

I hugged the frame tightly. That's how I cried, aloud. Its funny, I don't remember the last time I cried like this.

---->

Ji Eun's Pov

I arrived in New York last night. Now it's windy evening, I walked pass Statue of Liberty. The one I usually watch in movies, now in front of my eyes. I was overwhelmed when I realized that I am now a student at Columbia University, Journalism Course for a degree. I like to write since I was a kid. Its such an honor to be here.

At this time, in Korea. I must be been nagged by Lisa for not taking my lunch yet. I chuckled, remembering how caring she is. I started to miss her so much. Even just two day past.Suzy was in Psychology Course, she has class now, even I felt a bit lonely, walking in my favorite city might help a bit.

I stopped a taxi, making my way to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

When I arrived there, I was irritated by my boots then  I bumped into a tall man.

"Sorry," I said. I looked up, staring straight to his face. He was staring way to hard. This is scary.

"It's okay," he said but still staring me deeply. I bow a bit and try to walk away and that man blocked my way. I almost screamed before he opened his mouth. Likely to gasp in shock.

"Are you IU Lee?" again, I was shocked. He....knows me? I looked at his face again. His eyes shining in excitement while smiling, smiling so adorable.

"You know me?"

"당연하지!! (of course)"

*okay next after this the spoke Korean don't expect me to translate all"

"So you are Korean?"

"So you really IU Lee? I am your fanboy!! I cried reading your book tho. I just know you lived in New York."

"Ah..I just move here few days ago..nice to meet you."I bowed again.

He bows too. "Nice to meet you too,IU Lee."

*this is to show how excited he is*

"No,you can call me Jieun,"

"Oh...hi Jieun..my name is Jungkook,"

He  smiled again,then we went inside together.