Discharge.

Two weeks later~

"Mr Boo, congratulations you may be discharged this afternoon, just remember to come back for two check ups in the following weeks. Otherwise, you're healthy." The Doctor cheered giving Seungkwan a light pat on his shoulder.

"How about my memory...?" Seungkwan softly asked.

"Ah about that, you'll have to use your own effort if you want them back. We can't really help you to retrieve them unfortunately." The doctor then said in a comforting tone, hoping that his patient wouldn't be too upset about losing some memory.

"It's alright Kwan, if you want them back, I am always here to help you know?" Seokmin flashed Seungkwan a warm smile and he reaches to Seungkwan and caresses his left cheek. Seungkwan blushes under his touches that made Vernon at the side a little bit uncomfortable.

Vernon let out an awkward cough, and he walks up to the doctor with his right hand up offering a handshake. "Thank you for the time here, Mr kim." The doctor shook his hand back and said "My pleasure."

-
"Hey Kwan, I'm so sorry, I have to rush off to somewhere. There's this organisation wants me to go over for a short interview for my scholarship, I'm afraid I can't accompany you home." Seokmin apologise right after he received a message stepping out of the hospital.

"Ah, I see.... it's okay go ahead, don't worry about me" There was an obvious disappointment in his tone when he heard the news. "I'm sorry baby, I'll accompany you when I'm back alright?" Seokmin gave Seungkwan a quick peck on his forehead and a light hug before dashing off to the opposite street and hop onto a taxi.

Vernon who was standing a little far behind saw the scenario, he quicken his steps and stood beside Seungkwan. He then cheekily asked "Hello there beautiful, are you perhaps going home? I can offer you a ride!"

"Quit fooling around Vernon" Seungkwan replied monotonously.

"Oh wow, you know my name! May I know yours? Or do you prefer me just calling you beautiful?" Vernon continues in attempt to cheer up that gloomy boy.

"Hahah, let's go then Handsome." Seungkwan smiled and offered his hand for Vernon to take.

"My pleasure." Vernon took his hand happily and guided him to the nearest taxi stand.

-
"Hey Hansol could you do me a favour?" Seungkwan turned gloomy as soon as he reached home, he plopped himself on his sofa and asked Vernon who was busily unpacking Seungkwan's stuff for him.

"Hm..?" Without hesitations he hummed.

"Let's go drinking shall we?"

"What?" Vernon stopped all his movements, popped his head out of the mess.

"Yea. Alcohol." Seungkwan replied with a certain tone.

"But you just got discharged Kwan" Vernon frowned, he didn't liked that idea of drinking alcohol. Even if he's dying to have some with Seungkwan after so Long, but it's not good for both his and Seungkwan's health.

"So what?" Seungkwan shrugged his shoulders.

"So what? That's literally the point Kwan, you've just got discharged. Like just 30 minutes ago." Vernon explained, hoping that Seungkwan would drop the idea of drinking.

"I just got discharged, that just means that I've recovered, and that I can get alcohol." Seungkwan reasoned his stand firmly, more of commanding Vernon to get alcohol with him than asking.

"No Kwan, you got discharged and you're still recovering. Alcohol is not good for your health!" Vernon got anxious just about thinking the possible consequences after the alcohol, he raised his voice unknowingly.

"Why are you raising voice at me? I just want some alcohol, that's all, it's not that hard Hansol!" Seungkwan was utterly upset, his Boyfriend just ditched him right after his discharge, and his Best Friend now is stopping him from doing what he wants to do.

"No... look..." Vernon voiced, but was then cut off by ranging Seungkwan.

"Fuck you Hansol! You can't tell me what to do! I'm not a fucking 3 years old kid that doesn't know what's good and bad!" Seungkwan ticked off, somehow, it just made him furious that nothing is going the way he wanted. He can't remember shits that he wants to, he can't have Seokmin beside him telling that it's perfectly fine not to remember stuff, and he can't have his dearest Vernon to help him destress.

"What the hell kwan? It's for your own good!" Vernon can't believe that Seungkwan is acting like a rebellious teen that just got scoldings from their parents.

"For my own good?! Shut up! I'm fucking 19 this year, I don't need you to tell me what's good and bad! Who are you? To tell me what's good for me?!" Seungkwan had enough, he stood up from where he was and shouted at Vernon. He blabbered out smoothly without it processing through his mind.

"Yea, you're right, I'm nobody." Vernon said softly, as he grabbed his bag and slammed the doors behind him.
-

I'm so excited to finish up this book and start another one already >< I found a plot to another story that I wrote in class one day, it's really interesting and it got me looking forward to write it into a real story :3 But I'm really bad at multi-tasking, so I'll just finish up this book before starting anything new ;3

Thank you for reading!!