Prologue

Your planet was under attack by the enemy know as the "Grimores". They are massive beast like monsters that can kill their pray by snapping their bones with their teeth.

You and your parents escaped the massive chaos of death and fear. Your parents took you to a safe place underground. It looked like the inside of a castle's ballroom that was destroyed.

Your parents took you aside and told you their plan. You were to leave your planet in hopes of saving a new one if in need. You were to be a hero!

You weren't completely safe. The enemy found your hiding place and were determined to intrude ready to kill you all.

"Eliana we must get you to safety!" Your mother yelled over the loud sounds of scratching and banging on the door.

"What if I don't want to be saved?!" You yell back.

"You must! You are too important to die!" Your father shouted.

"But I just can't leave you! Your my parents! And I'm your daughter! We are a family which means we stay together!"

"Eliana I know your going to miss us. So will we. But your destiny must be fulfilled. And how will you fulfill it if your dead?"

"Listen daughter. One day you will come back to us. I know you will. But for now we must part ways. We don't have much time! In seconds the enemy will capture us and kill us!"

"You will escape by leaving with our second best warrior Levine. He will take you to a planet called 'Earth'. There you will live happily and freely until your destiny comes." Your mother said as tears came into her eyes.

"But-"

"Listen to your mother." Your father inturupted your comment.

Just then a big spaceship made out if gold and silver came towards you. It landed but did not touch the floor completely. The doors to the ship opened and out came a tall handsome man. He wore armor similar to yours.

YOUR ARMOR:

SIMILAR TO WHAT THE SHIP LOOKS LIKE: