Chapter Two

You woke up to find yourself in your room. Everyone was gone; you were alone. Well not completely alone. You felt someone's presence. Like this person was watching you.

You looked around you until your eyes stopped on the only person who was in the room with you. "Damian?!" You were shocked to see the unmasked robin boy in your room. He was wide awake.

"It's nice to see you have finally woken up."

"How long was I out?" You touched your forehead. It was a bit hot.

"About a week. Raven healed your wound." He pointed to your arm.

You looked at the arm that was scratched. He was right. The cut wasn't there, neither was the pain. "I will thank her when I see her."

"About that I would like to thank you on saving me. I have realized my behavior was out of line and caused you to get hurt. I will make sure that mistake will never happen again."

"You? The boy who is a bit standoffish is apologizing AND thanking me!?" You chuckled with amusement.

"I also apologize for what I had said. It is clear women of your kind are equal to men."

You sighed happily. "I've been waiting for you to say that." You gave him a warm smile.

"Now that you are awake I will let the others know."

"That won't be necessary. I want to see them myself." You got out of the bed; you looked down at your body. "Who's clothing am I wearing?"

"Starfire lent you a night t-shirt to wear."

"Oh. I shall thank her as well." You kinda liked the shirt. It was as long as a dress but it felt so comfy and warming. And it was very cute

THE SHIRT DRESS:

You went to stand up; you slowly moved your body

You went to stand up; you slowly moved your body. Even if the wound and pain were gone your body was a bit numb.

"It's healed but I still feel dizzy." You slowly go to your feet; you ended up falling from the dizzyness.

Damian caught you before you could hit the floor. "You should go back to sleep. Your body is still a bit numb."

"I at least want to eat something." You moved away from Damian.

"Fine. I will bring you something to eat."

"Wow little red bird actually has a gentleman side to him." You joked. "Look thank you but I rather get up and start moving."

You tried again to get to your feet. This time you avoided help from Damian. You stood up and confidently walked towards the door.

"You should really get some rest. In a few days we will be going back out on a mission. You must rest to be at your best."