Chapter One

"We're here." Batman said pulling up to a T shaped building.

"I will be staying here?" You asked.

"Yes." He looked at you.

A women with cherry red hair, green eyes, and very tan skin came out. She was pretty. She wore a purple with some silver outfit. "Hello welcome to the Teen Titans. My name is Starfire and I'm the leader of this team."

"Nice to meet you." You curtsied.

When you went to look back at Starfire you saw four more figures come walking your way.

A boy with green skin wearing a red outfit, a girl with a red ruby on her forehead wearing a too dark purple cloak, another boy who looked more like a blue beetle robot than a human.

"These are your new team mates.  Starfire gestured to them.

"My name is Beastboy, but you can call me Garfield." Beastboy took your hand and shook it.

"Hola Amiga. My name is Jaime. But I mostly go by the name Beetle." Jaime as well shook your hand.

"And this is Raven." Starfire looked at the weird floating gurl. She seemed to like alot space.

The girl named Raven looked at you. "Lets get one things straight. I like to have my space. I meditate alot so I don't like it when people disturb me." The girl opened some type of portal then walked right into it, leaving you stunned.

"Umm she's not much of a people's person." Starfire tried to hide the surprise from her voice. "But don't worry she'll get use to you." She assured you.

"Or maybe she won't." Damian cut through the convocation.

"Welcome back Damian," said Starfire.

"It isn't great to be back." With that said Damian left.

Is he always like this?" You asked.

"Pretty much all the time." Beastboy answered.

"Trust me you don't want to mess with him. He's one enojado niño."

"A what?" You were confused by Jamie's language. You never head of it before. This was all new to you.

"Dude she can't understand Spanish. None of us can." Beastboy clarified.

"Actually I would if I were to kiss Jaime." Starfire said.

"Yes please!" The beetle on the back of Jaime started to glow and make noises. "Oh be quiet."

"What is that?"

"It's Jaime's Scarab. In other words it's his alien attachment."

"It's kind of a long story." Jaime rubbed the back of his neck.

"I understand."

"Come Eliana. Let us show you your new home." Starfire walked besides you as she lead you inside.

Batman nodded his head satisfied by the outcome of things and left. Star showed you around. Everyone tried their best explaining things they knew about that you didn't. You lived on a different planet. How were you suppose to know what a "video game" was or figure out how to use a "cell phone"?

Finally everyone took you to your room. Everything was already set up. A nice neat cleaned bed. Next to it a white nightstand. A lamp on the nightstand. And of course a tv. And a big window to go with it all.

"What is this?" You pointed to the tv.

"It's something you watch shows on." Beastboy explained.