Chapter Four

It's been a week sinse the last time the team had fought the grimores. The devise was still being guarded 24/7 and you had been hanging out with Zander for the past week.

You didn't know how to feel about him yet. Afterall you were so focused on being a titan and saving the world little by little the last thing you would think of is Zander.

The nights were becoming harder and harder for you to sleep. The thought of the grimore frighten you. You missed your parents dearly and not knowing if Levine was okay made it even harder to sleep.

Every now and then you'd go to the roof top of the tower just to look at the calming stars. It really helped.

You started to think about the stars. The way they shines, the way they kind of looked like glow in the dark diamonds, the way they made you feel like you were a million miles away from danger. It was relaxing and calming.

Until. . .

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You woke up to the sound of the alarm going off. You were irritated with its high pitch sound it was giving off. You were so relaxed thinking about the stars you didn't want to wake up. But you did. You pressed the off button to make the sound stop.

"Today's another day." You said to no one in particular. You got up and made your bed.

The room you were staying in was fully decorated thanks to the help of the titans. You thought if you were going to be living on earth with them might as well decorate the room the way you wanted it to look.

You had purple walls, a white bookshelf with a touch of purple, pink purple and white heart art on one side of the wall, pink and white hearts painted on the back wall of your bed. Your bed match all the pink and purple heart themed room. The backboard of the bead was shaped in a heart and it was the color pink. You had pink and white tables and many other stuff.

WHAT YOUR ROOM LOOKS LIKE:

You cleaned up your room, took a nice warm shower and then got changed into some comfy clothes

You cleaned up your room, took a nice warm shower and then got changed into some comfy clothes. You wore a black shirt that said "like a boss" in gold on it. Starfire bought the shirt for you. You paired the shirt with gold shorts, black nike shoes, golden pearl earings and a simple black headband.

You exited your room in search for food. What were you going to eat for breakfast? Maybe some waffles or eggs? Or you could just eat plain cereal. Your thoughts were now on food.

"Good morning." Starfire greeted you as you walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." You said not giving her eye contact.

"Would you like some pancakes?" Star asked.

"Hmmm. Pancakes sound good." You said. Starfire grabbed a plate and stacked five pancakes ontop of eachother, slowly pouring the sticky maple syrup on them.