lll

Friday
The week was finally over I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. These pass 2 days me and Jaheim had gotten really close he wanted to do the talking stage but I said that will be determined after our date Saturday. "Aniyah is you up?" I knocked on her room she yelled back "yeah".
I left it at that she been dressing herself good so I don't need to put out her clothes just have to comb her hair.

We was all ready for school Aniyah had on a white t-shirt and jeans and her white and red 13s.

For me I had on and black shirt with an black with a white stripe skater skirt and my black huaraches

"What you want for breakfast we got time to cook something it's just 6:30" I asked Aniyah as she sat in a chair at the kitchen

"Pancakes and a sausage patty" something quick and easy. "Goodmorning morning my babies" my mother said coming in the kitchen with a robe on. "Hey mommy look sis cooking for us" Aniyah said I was just cooking for me and her but I guess I can cook some for my mom.

About 15 minutes I can done I gave Aniyah her plate and fix my mother we was sitting at the table eating see this what I like this side of my mother. "Guess what's coming up?" My mom said with a big smile "I know my birthday" Aniyah said doing a small dance in her chair. "What you want to do for?" I asked our mama looked at me "umm she is my daughter I ask her that now Aniyah what you want to do for your birthday" she don't act like it didn't buy her not one thing for school. "Come Aniyah let's get going before you be late to the bus stop.

We made it to the bus stop just in time the bus had just pulled up. "Have a good day Aniyah see you when you get out" she waved and got on the bus. I was walking towards Tamia house like I normal do when an black Audi came beside me and stop I didn't know if I should run or see who it is. The window let down and it was Jaheim I smiled and shook my head.

"You scared me I didn't know rather to run of not" I laugh feeling embarrassed. "I'm glad you didn't but why you walking so early in the morning?" God he so fine "oh I'm heading to Tamia house I ride to school with her" he check the time "it's only 7:01 how about you ride with me and we go get breakfast" I thought for minute it wouldn't hurt nothing "sure".