Vlll

My phone went ringer and woke me up I looked and it was Jaheim calling me.
Me:Hello?
Mine🌹:I'm coming to pick you up you at home or your aunt house?
Me:my aunt and what time you coming
Mine🌹:I'll be there in an hour

I hung up the phone and looking at the time it was 6:50am. I swung the covers off of me and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hygiene. I went in my suit case and got out an tan button shirt and some jeans with my jacket. I decided to not wear makeup today I know Jaheim don't like it when I don't wear it but oh well.

I went downstairs and Aniyah and my aunt was at the table. "Where you going so ugly and dressed up?" My aunt asked getting breakfast ready "Jaheim taking me out this morning so he going to drop me off at school".

My phone rung and it was Jaheim saying he was outside I grabbed my phone and purse and said bye to them before going out the door.

Jaheim

I texted Adore and told her I was coming to pick her we just going to Denny's for breakfast I haven't been around her as much. I pulled up to her house and she came out without no makeup on she not that cute without makeup.

"Hey baby I haven't seen you seem like forever" I said kissing her lips. She blushed and put her seat belt on, "we haven't done nothing we both been busy" I felt her looking at me as I was driving.

"Yeah so how bout you skip school and spend the day with me?" Tammy at work and my son at daycare so don't have to worry about nothing. "I already miss Monday and Tuesday I can't miss today sorry but after school we can spend all day together" she said smiling.

I'm not trying to get caught man but I can't blow her off so is my "girlfriend"🙄 so just have to go far out. "Yeah I'll just pick you up from school we'll go to the beach somewhere quiet" she turned around so her back was on the door "you serious? I haven't been to the beach in forever been busy working" I nodded my head in a yeah.

We arrived at Denny's and it wasn't that many cars there we got out the car she grab onto my hand as we walked in. "Hi how many this morning?" The waitress asked getting the menu "just two" she walked to the booth and we followed behind.

We sat down and read over the menus for awhile I already know what I wanted though. "So what you been up to?" I ask playing with the salt packets. "Nothing much been at the hospital with my sister this week so I been missing school" she said.

The waitress came back over to the table "what can I get y'all to drink" I look at they drinks just seeing did I want some different. "Let me get a mango tea" I pointed at Adore "can I get a strawberry lemonade extra strawberries" the lady went back to get our drinks.

"Speaking of your sister how is she? Not that I really care. "She been doing good she not going to school this whole week though" I just nodded my head. "What you been up too you always busy?" She continued to talk "work been working a lot and I just got my place so been trying to move things in".

"Wow you got your own place where you live?" She asked acting like she shock. "Yeah and I stay on Gregory" I said she drop her mouth dramatically. "You got money only rich people stay on Gregory" she started laughing and made me chuckle a little.

The waitress came back with our drinks placing them on the table. "Are y'all ready to order?" She asked pulling her notepad out. "I want the t-bone streak mid well with chesse grits extra bacon" I said giving her my order "can I get a t-bone streak mid well with grits" Adore said trying to be like me.

"Copy cat already trying to be like me and today only Wednesday" she rolled her eyes looking at me. "Whatever I never heard you speak about your mama" she said. "My mom stay in Orlando so I don't really go down there" when my mom and pop divorced she moved but I wanted to stay here in Atlanta Georgia.