lV

"Sissy wake up" I wiped my eyes and seen Aniyah right in my face. "What Aniyah?" I lifted up removing the cover "when you got here? And auntie said come eat" I got seeing my phone was on the ground "last night and tell her I'm coming" she ran out the door.

I pick my phone up from off the floor I looked at it and I had messages from drake and Tamia I open drake and Tamia
Ex Bro🤞🏽: sis I'm sorry we didn't tell you please talk to Tamia she haven't stop crying dawg.
Ex Bff🤞🏽: Adore I'm truly sorry I thought you would of gotten mad of something since we all family and I was going to tell you but you came and saw it yourself I love you adore you my bestie can't let this tear us apart😩

I didn't replay to neither of them I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and use that bathroom.

When I was done I went to downstairs and my aunt, Aniyah and her daughter was downstairs eating. "Goodmorning everybody" I said going over to fix me a plate "goodmorning baby" my aunt said almost finish with her plate. "Sissy can you take us to the park today and ice cream" Jana and Aniyah look at each other the counted to three "Pleaseee" they both said at the same time.

"See will auntie let me drive her car" I tried to whisper but auntie heard me "I hear you and yes you can drive it as long as you back before 5 Jana and Aniyah going with me to choir rehearsal" she grab all of our plates since we was done eating anyway.

"Ok well Jana and Aniyah go upstairs and put some clothes on" they ran upstairs but I stayed downstairs to talk to my aunt real quick. "Have you talking to your sister" I ask helping put the dishes up "no but while they at choir rehearsal I will be going over there you coming with" I forgot to tell her about the date I have "no I can't I'm going out with the boy I went out to ice cream with" she gave me the mhmm look.

"We ready" Aniyah said coming into my home I was just getting ready I had on a red and white 2 matching set the shirt and and bottoms and my white forces. I didn't have no makeup nobody and that's a face I always have some type of makeup on when I go out in public. I got in front of the stand up mirror and took a quick pic I was debating should I post it or not.

   "Y'all please be careful and adore call me if Jana give you any problem" I gave her the thumbs up and grab the keys going out to the car

   "Y'all please be careful and adore call me if Jana give you any problem" I gave her the thumbs up and grab the keys going out to the car. "Make sure y'all put y'all sit belts on" I heard two clicks on the ride there I was playing juju on that beat, I look in my rear view mirror and they was back there getting they so funny.

We made to the bay view dog park it's a park for kids and dogs. "Y'all can go play but don't go too far where I can't see you guys" I said and went to go sit on a bench near by them *Ding*
Jahiem🙆🏾‍♂️:sup wyd
Me:nothing at the park with my sister and cousin
Jahiem🙆🏾‍♂️:oh dwu you prefer Italian food or Caribbean food?
Me:both actually but I'll say Italian
Jahiem🙆🏾‍♂️:ighh talk to you later😘

I wonder what he got up his sleeve "Sissy can you go get me and Jana some water we thirsty and we don't want to drink out that water fountain" she is a mess. "Yeah I will go play and don't move from by them swings until I come back" they ran back to the swings I look around seeing a stand with different type of things.