Vll

*Knock knock* the sound of somebody knocking woke me up. "Come in" one of the nurses came in with a breakfast tray for Aniyah. She went over to her and gently woke her up "Goodmorning Aniyah its time for your insulin and breakfast" the nurse said Aniyah sat up wiping her eyes.

The nurse wipe her thigh "no I told the doctor my arm" Aniyah said moving her leg away from the nurse. "Aniyah just get it in the thigh it'll feel the same" the nurse said rolling her eyes she gone make me curse her out.

"No my arm" the lady went to her arm and wiping it then put the insulin in "ouch" Aniyah said. "What you doing she didn't say ouch when the doctor was in here" yeah I'm going to have to cuss this bitch out. "I have no clue" she gave her tray and walked out the door.

"She was mean I hope she not coming back" I look on her chart it showed who was going to be her nurse for the day and it was her until 5. "She not going to be your nurse for long you'll have an nicer one tonight" I said going up to her.

An knock from the door and walked in was my auntie. She walked over to where Aniyah was laying "they already gave you your needle" she asked "yeah a lady came and she was mean I don't like her" Aniyah said and my aunt look over at me.

"Aniyah told her she wanted her insulin in her arm and she didn't listen and got an attitude and gave her in her thigh and she had hurt Aniyah" I told her She had gently rubbed Aniyah thigh.
Jaheim

I was putting up my furniture in my house my pop bought me. I was standing with my mom but since your boy about to be 19 he gave me a early surprise gift. "Ok sir we all finish just have to bring your tv's tomorrow" the man said walking out.

I closed the door and pulled out my phone I need Tammy or Adore to come over since I don't have a tv I need entertainment.
Me:Wyd tonight?
Adore🙄:nothing staying here with my sister
Me:I was going to see did you want to come over
Adore🙄:sorry but I can't leave her
Me:Ighh

She told me about her sister being in the hospital or some shit but I have needs too Aniyah not a regular one. I haven't taste nothing yet from one just a kiss she always have to do some for her sister or be around her sister. I'm only keeping her around because she fine and I'm going to soon get it.
Me:come over when you get off keep your uniform on💦😜
Bm💦🙃:you a mess but I will be there what our son doing?
Me:he sleep I'm about to wake him up
Bm💦🙃:igh see y'all later😘

I put my phone down on the table and went upstairs to wake my little man up. He have his own room it's paw patrol since he stay watching that.

I went by his bed waking him up "get up little dude" he turned out looking around. "Ma? Ma?" He said getting out of his bed he walked out the room he looking for his momma. "JJ mommy still at work lets go downstairs and put your shoes on".

He have the same name as me so his name Jaheim Jr so he just call him JJ for short. I didn't have nothing in the house to fix for him so I'm just going to take him to Wendy's.

I put his shoes on his feet and grab my keys going on the door. I live in an quiet neighborhood you can say white folk neighborhood but black people say out here but they act white.

JJ climbed in the backseat he so smart for his age he know how to buckle his belts on his car set already. I pulled out the driveway going towards Wendy's it wasn't that far from the house like 7-10 not less or more.

While I was driving I kept looking in the mirror at JJ and he was nodding his head and dancing to the music I was playing. I swear I love my lil man his the best thing I could ever ask for.

At first when Tammy got pregnant I was pissed praying every night that she'll have an abortion. Tammy was just a one night but it didn't turn out like that when she was 3 months she told me I didn't believe so when he was born I got an DNA 99.9 that boy is mine.