Xl

"Adore get up I need you to run to walmart for me" I heard my aunt say looking up she was over me with her night clothes on. I got up looking at the time it was 8:05am "alright" I said closing my eyes back I needed to rethink everything.

I stood up going out the room to the bathroom brush my teeth and washed my face. Walking out I went back to the room putting on some tights and my nike hoodie sliding on my Nike slides.

I walked down stairs and my aunt was in the kitchen cutting up peppers and onions. "What you need me to get?" I asked walking over to her. "I need some meatballs and some mustard and ketchup for the baked beans and get some hugs the juices" I took in what she told me to get walking out the kitchen.

I grabbed her keys that was hanging up by the door. Walking out the door the sun hit me dead in my face putting my hand on my forehead I got inside the car.

Pulling out the driveway my phone started ringing I looked at it and it was Tamia why she calling so early.
Me:hello?
Tamia💗:I knew you was up wyd
Me:on the way to Walmart
Tamia💗:come get me
Me:alright be ready
I hung up the phone turning down Langley going to Tamia house.

I made to her house quick beeping the horn she came outside. "Hey love" she hugged me she so extra. I pulled off from her house making my way to Walmart.

Pulling into Walmart I tried to find an parking spot but didn't see one. "There go one" Tamia pointed I drove over to that spot and parked. "We didn't come here to stay" I told Tamia acting like somebody mama. "Girl shut up" I laughed getting out the locking the door.

The cold breeze hit me as we walked into Walmart. I grab a shopping cart pushing it toward the freezer row. "I need meatballs mustard and ketchup" I said to myself but out loud.

Looking at the different things in each freezer I finally found the meatballs. She didn't say how many bags so I just grabbed three if it's too many we can put them in the freezer at home.

Ok next the mustard and ketchup pushing the kart looking down each row. "Here it go" Tamia went and grab the ketchup and mustard. "That's all?" She looked at me I thought for a minute there's nothing else I needed. "No I needed to get some hugs the kid juices I was about to forget them" I went to the drink row.

Tamia put up a box and I did the same. "Now that's everything" I said walking to the check out spot.

Me and Tamia was just talking waiting on our turn in line. "Dang that little boy look like Jaheim" Tamia said "who?" I look over to where she was looking and it was Tammy and that little boy she was with yesterday.

"I knew that little boy looked familiar I saw him yesterday at skyzone with that lady" Tamia came an concern look. "You don't think?" I cut her off "no I don't think it's probably his little brother not gone think of the negative" she shrugged her shoulders "fine".

We was next in line I put the things up there so she can rung them. "$34.54" she gave me my total I gave her $40. She gave me my change in I put the things in the cart Tamia pushed the cart out.

Putting everything in the backseat we got in the car. I pulled my aux cord in playing sza love galore. "This my song" Tamia said turning it up.
"I need, I need... I need, I need... I need, I need... I need, I need... I need, I need Love, love, love, love, 'long as we got Love, love, love, oh, 'long as we got" we sing along to the song.

We pulled up in the drive way and the lady who was devoting the party was here. We got the things out the car, walking in the door that was wide open.

"We got everything where Aniyah and Jana?" I asked my aunt she was boiling something on the stove. "They still upstairs I feed her and gave her the insulin already" she grabbed the ketchup and mustard out the bag sitting them on the counter.