Fun & Talks

Charles'POV                                                           

 'Zzzziii...', I hear my phone buzz and I shift to the other side of my bed to pick it up . I see five notifications on my WhatsApp and I immediately click on it . The messages were my best friends responses to what I had sent earlier to them about meeting Caitlyn Beckham. My first buddy, Jake replied saying :"Are you telling me the truth?". I answer saying, ' I will give you the news totally when we meet at Blum's Delicatessen.' My second buddy, Adrian answered saying:' wow , you've got to fill me on this when we meet .' I answer saying, ' Of course .' I check the time and immediately , kneel to say my morning prayers, realizing that it was 5:45am already. I walk to my bathroom, brush my teeth and then take my bath . I decide to wear a grey suit and I move to the dining room to take my breakfast.

On getting to the living room, I see Madam Patterson setting up the table and I tell her not to worry .I set the table myself and then wait for her to bring my breakfast . She eventually brings my sumptuous meal: Bread , eggs , bacon and hot cocoa . I know it isn't that sumptuous but M. Patterson just makes it seems that way . She is such a good cook . I thank her and she leaves .
I leave as soon as I finish eating for my other place of work, 'Crescent estate ' to oversee the maintenance of the private estate and also to supervise the staffs . By two o'clock, I leave for my office , 'Lush interiors'. On getting there, I call for my secretary to tell me all that has been happening. She explains to me that fabrics and textiles of different colors have been transferred into the warehouse. I then order her to bring me a cup of coffee and she brings it as fast as possible. After this ,I proceed to create more designs for furnitures , wall designs and all on my computer.
By 4:30 , I leave my office after wishing my staffs , a great weekend. Then I drive to Blum's delicatessen for my usual Friday hangout with my buddies . I park at a spot and then walk into the restaurant to meet my buddies. Sighting them at our favorite booth , I walk quickly to greet them in our special way . We laugh after greeting one another and then order for fried chicken with orange chapman each . We begin to talk about how our weeks went and by the time it is Adrian's turn to talk , the waiter brings our food and we begin to devour the chicken ravenously . Adrian continues to talk while we eat and Jake and I respond as possible as we can. As soon as we finish eating, Adrian points to me telling me to tell them about my week. I tell them about how I lost a contract and how I went to my favorite place and found Caitlyn Beckham in an unhappy condition. As soon as I stop talking, Adrian asks me what could have gone wrong with her . I shrug and then I ask Jake about his fiancée, Rachael . He tells me she is fine and smiles . Adrian announces he is about leave , since he is married with two kids and Jake and I see him off to his car . Jake and I walk back into the restaurant for more fried chicken and after chatting for an hour or so , we leave for our various homes.
On getting home , I go to my bathroom straight to take a shower and then to bed after saying my night prayers , as well as reading my bible.
~~~~~~~~~~
I am sure you guys are wondering what would happen next , well stay with me to find out out. I Hope you enjoyed this pov . I am really bad at writing about stuffs related to men but I hope I tried.

Please I really need book cover ideas from you guys . Thanks to my creative people. Love you .

Thanks.