Starting it off

He felt his heart pound hearing the alarm going off, he jumped up groaning to himself feeling dizzy. as he tried standing up fumbling against the wooden floors in his bedroom.

"Ahh fuckkk.." Connor's tone deeper then usual reaching over to turn the alarm off from his phone, hearing a quiet knock on his door her grabbed the covers covering his exposed body opening the the door.

"Yea?" He growled quietly staring up at his step brother, he's brown hair messed up and obvious tired face suddenly laying against connors shoulder. it caused him to shudder a bit moving him aside.

Ash/POV

"Man! I didn't realise it was my birthday already~" He teasing mumbled over at connor trying to pull the covers off of him, he chuckled seeing connor cover himself as much as he could with his arms. Ash slowly walked closer against connor smirking, "Stop hiding from your big brother! it hurts my feelings to badly~"

He snickered, pulling back. feeling his head start to pain him. ash took a seat on connors bed watching as he began dressing himself teasingly slow "Fuck, come here already" He called out loudly. He watched as connor mouth opened to protest only to hear his smooth voice come out into a gentle whispered which sent ash over the edge "I'm heading out already help yourself into the restroom" was all he could hear. Unsatisfied with the response he shoved himself on top of connor forcing his head down roughly.

Connor/pov

He yelped struggling as he tried to jump out of ashes grip, "Get the fuck off! come on you have a girlfriend you don't need me" he growled feeling the older guy's body press harder against him, he yelped feeling the tent in ashes pants press hardly against connors entrance. he growled twisting himself around kicking ash off of him.

"You crazy high mother fucker! couldn't you at least hide the weed in your breath? get the fuck outta my room!" Connor finally snapped his voice tensing as he shoved ash out. he sighed leaning against his door shaking slightly, He jumped feeling his phone go off it was ginger calling him. he felt some relief picking himself back up answering the call. "Picking you up?" connor snickered at gingers question and hummed in a response. he reached over to his closet picking out some pants and a button down shirt, he flipped it on buttoning it up. "Want some mcdonalds before we head over? I heard their all some crazy mother fuckers".

Connor laughed, "Yea sure." he could hear ginger laughing on the other end, it made him smile hearing his laugh it sounded like a kids. He reached down grabbing his backpack. moving across the bedroom watching himself in the mirror. reaching over the brush his hair, playing with some of the curls. slowly tying it back into a small man bun, he hummed reaching to open the door seeing ash still standing there. releasing a shaky breath walking past him.

He cried into the phone feeling himself slammed against the wall "Connor?! you ok??" ginger yelled into the phone he could hear the car swerve, "G-ginger.."was all he could managed to let out feeling ashes tongue violate his neck slowly. he struggled hearing the call end "Get the fuck off me ash" connor growled shaking away, he felt tugs on his shirt as he practically jumped down the stairs, opening the front door slamming it behind him. he spotted ginger in his car and waved jumping inside sighing in relief. "What was that?" gingers tone was rough staring at the hickeys ash had made him, he cried a bit feeling gingers hands forcefully turn him to face him.

Gingers/pov

"What the hell are these!" Ginger snapped pressing against the freshly made love bites, he felt go hearing connors small mumbled. "It was nothing, ash was jus-" Ginger cut connor off pressing the gas. it was a weird silence between the two feeling the car speed through the neighbourhood. a few turns until they pulled up parking. "Don't leave my side" Ginger scowled at connor wrapping his arm around the smaller boy, he felt a tug in his heart.

That's all for now, comment down something yea?
"This guy is lowkey gay"