IM BACK

yoyoyoyoy, what's up girls/guys I live so lets go

Connor/POV

He panted slowly trying to button up what we left on his shirt, how of his chest was showing as well with the bandages, (I can't risk people seeing it.. it'll only cause me trouble)

Connor lifted his pants back up growling at the zipper "Fuck, I can't just walk inside looking like this" He mumbled hearing his phone vibrate on the ground it was ginger calling him, he debated to answer of not but ended up leaving his phone in his pocket ignoring gingers messages and calls, he quietly crawled around the schools perimeter hiding away from the cameras scanning the area.

He moved quickly and swiftly aiming for the fence blocking the only exit to the school, he waited for a while before hearing a loud cry for help. "The fuck..." disgust and fear ran through his body seeing the shed, there was people surrounding it loud screams were coming right out of it to (I should call the police-) Quickly moving to hide behind a oddly large bush watching as a familiar face popped out.. (Kovu.?! what the hell..) He watched closely seeing a smaller blonde boy being dragged behind him, connor watched as they threw him and began beating him, he caught a glance at the boys face, his eyes were wide crying for help being beat to death,

"God fucking.. dammit" He growled quietly to himself before jumping out the bush, he ran towards kovu tackling him down off of the boy, he shifted him around having kovu face him he smashed his head against the cement bashing his skull in. he shifted back watching as a large group of guys running towards him and ran for it. connor panted making a sly turn around the garbage hiding behind the large blue one, he watched seeing the guys split up to find him.

He saw a shadow beside him yelping as he felt a sharp object run down his cheek cutting him slowly, he pushed him back throwing him off making a run for it.

"I'm a dead man.." he growled into a shaky breath stepping out quickly turning back to the boy he saw his naked body being shoved violently against the pavement, a taller boy on top of him looked back at connor and yelped, he thrusted out and ran away, connor quickly moved closer to him. "S-shit.. can you stand?"

".............."

He couldn't wait for a response and picked him up, he ran around the cameras dodging them out, swiftly moving out trying his best not to get seen by anyone or anything he watched closely catching a small opening in the fence. he helped the smaller body crawl out and stared at his quivering body, "Here.. you'll get cold" connor mumbled unbuttoning his shirt and passing it over it fit him big so it covered most of his lower body to "Can I get your name?"

"David.."

David/POV

His body was shaking uncontrollably, quivering as he felt a substance drip down his ass. he leaned against the guy who saved him for support letting out large shaky breaths against his now exposed chest, he twitched at the boys bandages but didn't ask, "Thank you.. but you really didn't have to, h-how can I pay you back?"

"Pay me back? you don't need to pay me back you've been through enough today,"

The boys words pierced his heart, hearing them so soft and smooth almost made his knees give up at the sound of them, he felt his hand wrap around him as if catching him. he felt light headed and dizzy his vision slowly fadding away into darkness.

Connor/POV

He stared blankly walking through the neighborhood with david on his back, he could hear his soft cries in his sleep, he kept pushing back almost falling off his back all the time he growled softly but knew he couldn't move him without lifting up the shirt and exposing his body, he hurried home knocking on the door, he watched as ash opened the door up for him and stare confusingly down at the boy, then back up at him.

"Don't ask do me a favor and run a warm bath" He growled shifting inside feeling ashes hands slowly creep down towards his broken zipper, he let out a frustrated growl and shifted him away walking upstairs into the bathroom, "No good worthless piece of shit" connor growled to himself placing the sleeping boy down on the floor for a while letting the water run, his eyes darted back seeing him wake up and look at him confused.

"You.. kinda passed out so I brought you to my place" He mumbled awkwardly narrowing his glance, expecting something bad to happen, he felt his arms wrap around his shoulder into a tight hug. he smiled hugging the smaller boy back, "Your names david right?

"Yea.. thanks for helping me out again I really thought I was a goner that time,"

"That time?" Connor voice sharpened seeing david slowly move inside the tub he watched him strip the shirt off and shift further down the water in an attempt to cover his body from the viewer.

"They usually take me to the shed and rape me, they've done it for the past years but ever since kovu became the mad dog everything changing"

He stayed quiet hearing the words *rape* but just stared in shock, he watched david sigh and wave his hand "It's alright, this is normal for me.. but don't do it again unless you want your head served on kovu's silver plater"

He nodded, he moved closer to help david clean himself, he watched him flinch back at the sudden movement and smiled giving david's blonde hair a soft brush with his hand. he moved his hands through his hair pouring soap on top of it.

I'm gonna skip the shower part cause nothing really happens))

David/POV

He let out a sudden puff shifting his legs under the water, he watched as connor bankly blinked at him confused and shifted more, "C-can you turn around?" David's tone was soft and shy still a little shaky from before but it was getting better, he watched as connor turned around. david slowly lifted his ass in the air grabbing the body wash and slowly clean his asses entrance, he shifted a finger inside his hole and let out a shaky moan, he watched connor twitch and slowly turn around his face flushed staring at me.

"I-i told you not to look.. p-please turn around.." David cried out softly his face flushing as connor got closer, he shifted his finger deeper inside himself letting out a louder moan. "Let me help you out.." connor's heated breath violated david's neck slowly as he pulled his finger out of himself, yelping as he felt an unfamiliar finger slowly stretch him out "Ahh~ c-connor.. p-please!"

David began panting louder moan as he felt connor's finger thrust in harder inside of him, he knocked his hips back to the movement pacing himself, "C-connor.." he moaned out loudly growling as he felt his finger exit his entrance and stared at him blushing,

"Ahh! sorry I got carried away.. thanks for helping me out" He blushed furiously shifting around as he got up wrapping a towel around him, he watched connor up and down catching a glance at his hard on in his pants and smirked a bit at the sight, he felt a gentle tug at his hair glancing up at him smiling warmly as he got passed some clean clothes.

Holy moly, 1253 words im proud