Pizza Pizza

Connor/POV

He watched as ginger and david slowly started talking, he smiled at them but they've haven't been paying connor any attention.

Connor jumped a bit feeling his phone go off. (What? who's calling) He gave a questionable look down at his phone, the number doesn't seem familiar but it wasn't stopping connors curiosity, he gave a quick wave over at ginger and david before taking a leave outside the room.

"Hello?"

"Hey~ did you forget about me?"

Connor smirked resting himself against the wall, "Yea, sorry i'm with a few friends if you wanna join us" He smoothed his tone a soft but intimidating voice, he shifted his back against the wall feeling his shoulder give out on him, he waited for a response from toddy until finally hearing his cheeky cocky tone. 

"Yea yea, i'll see you there, pass me your location?"

"It's (Enter a random location) we bought pizza so be quick" With that connor hanged up. Quickly moving downstairs at a knock at the door seeing the pizza man. "YO! david! seth! ash!! pizza's here!"

He watched the three boys fight to get down the stairs, he sighed smiling paying the pizza man, he shut the door behind him seeing ginger take the large boxes of pizza and wings place them at the counter,

Ashton/POV

Ashton's eyes darted at the piece of connors skin showing through, his quick movement behind the smaller boy surprising connor causing him to drop the pizza he so tastefully began eating. (I can't wait any longer.. I want to see him before I lose him) His grasp had tighten around connors hips without him notices, he loosen it once connor let out a distressful groan. 

Ash let out a small playful chuckle earning a confused look from connor, "So what you guys order?" he jumped over grabbing a chair from the other room into the island counter, he sat down watching the guy name david follow his lead also grabbing his own chair but taking a seat beside ginger.

"We got cheese pizza.. some cheesy bread sticks and.. wings!" Ash couldn't help but smile widely at connors cute tone, he never got tired of his smile, he knew how much connor loved cheese how happy it made him. he enjoyed his.. soft tone.. the way his lips parted everytime he spoke. 

He dazed off for a while, re-gaining his attention after ginger snapped his fingers at him, he gave out a small growl at the ginger haired boy as a warning not to do that again but, slowly began eating the food placed in front of him. 

Ginger/POV 

Jealously was his weakness, he watched ashton keep trying to feed connor bread sticks, he felt like slamming his hands against the island but didn't want to cause such a large scene.

He shifted back hearing another knock on the door "I'll get it-" he huffed standing up, he reached over towards the door knob seeing a darker skin colored guy, a decently large size, he was wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans. he moved closer to the door blocking him off as he tried to enter the house, he saw the confusion in the boys face.

"Oh! ginger let him i that's a friend! he'll be eating with us to"

He sighed heavily obeying connors command moving aside so he could enter. he watched him carefully observing him,

okokokokoko here im tire and hungry it's short im sorry :((