School day

Connor's/pov

He felt weird having gingers arm wrapped around his shoulders, they were already getting weird looks from the other kids but ginger being ginger, he'd given connors ear a playful lick causing connor to tremble under his grasp. "D-dude c'mon.." Connor's voice was sharp, as he searched for his locker. he whispered something under his breath as he opened it up, *Mad dog* was written inside the locker he'd already gotten a bad feeling. the only thing the made it worse was the slam against the locker right next to him, he jumped back slamming himself onto the lockers. he saw a tall green eyed guy staring him down, a few other guys surrounding him "Oh uh.. is this your locker? I didn't mean t-" the muffed feeling from the tallers boys hand cover his mouth shoving him inside the locker.

"Hey! let me out!" Connor screamed banging against the locker he growled at the tightness around him scooting up and down. he'd stayed their for a good while before seeing the familiar face open it.

Terror and shock filled his body as he felt a sharp pain against his stomach, quickly covering his stomach up in defense. as he lifted himself back up into a fighting position taking a swing at the boy in front of him, connor grunted a few times missing as the guy keep dodging him. he followed the dodged and quickly ran his fist against the guys shoulder knocking him back. the surprise from the group of guys quickly changed as they grabbed connor shoving him against the lockers waiting for the guy to stand back up.

Kovu's/POV

He chuckled staring at the guy who'd managed to get a decent hit on him. grabbing his chin closing in as his eyes quickly darted down towards his neck watching up at the love marks left. "Here I thought you'd be some kinda loser, but-" cut off by a large feeling on something tackling him down, the larger body with ginger hair quickly began pounding his fist against the guys face. he'd struggle to block him off feeling his breath start to loosen.

"Shit! help me out!" With those quick words the gingered haired boy was off and left to fight off the other two, he stared back up at the guy who was supposed to be pinned back onto the lockers. and felt a shiver run down his spine as his staring intensified.

His knees felt weak staring at him, snapping out of it hearing a feminine voice call for him "Kovu? are you ok?"

Veronica/POV

She'd stared down in horror at the fighting mess seeing the group of boys going at it near the lockers, and the mad dog just watching "Couldn't you take it outside at least?" she snapped at him shoving the mad dog's guy off of the two unfamiliar faces "I'm so sorry about that! it's just policy that the mad dogs show the new guys who's in charge" Veronica's smile turned into a grin watching the two guys help each other up wiping what looked like blood off their cheek. "Would you two like a tour around the school~" She'd offered kindly swaying her hips back in forth trying to give off a suggestive tone.

"We'll pass" the ginger growled grabbing the guy next to him and dragging him away. she frowned following close behind "Come on! I don't bite~" she mumbled teasefully placing her hands against the boy with the bun, quickly being pushed away from the ginger "Keep your slutty hands off of him" He'd snapped at her. causing her to let out an annoyed huff at the word *slutty*

Connor/POV

His face was completely flushed as he glanced over at the girl touching him, he choked on his words to say something to scared he'd scare her away seeing ginger already doing so, connor coughed clearing his throat as if he'd been preparing himself to speak "My names connor, and my cousin over here's ginger." Connors voice quickly turned smooth and a little seductive as he took a few advances behind her landing a heated breath against her exposed neck, from her oddly high ponytail.

He could see her face start to light up with a pink tone, and grinned at the thought.. his body moving on it's own already mentally preparing himself to pounce on top of her. but his dreams were cut short as ginger started dragging him away "See you two at lunch!" the girl called out to them, ginger's scoffe was louder as a annoyed response. but connors heart was to busy beating out of his chest at the thought of the girl she'd stolen his heart at that moment and couldn't help but keep thinking about her, to oblivious to what was happening to him as he snapped out of it feeling a hand crawling down his pants an attempt to grab his ass.

"Ginger! that's off limits" He scowled at him, chuckling as his face quickly turned into a lighter shade of red. "So only you can touch yourself there? that sounds really selfish don't you think?" ginger voice was playful wrapping his arm back around connors shoulder. "Maybe~"

Yells ok here have at it, should I put in a teacher who like fucks some of his students on the side? or nah make sure to comment something yea?
"#hestotallyintoinceztporn

word count? 891 words :p