nine

hayden's pov
annie was gonna be here today! i woke up and got dressed. me and my dad have been texting annie's parents. annie said to meet her at the hotel, but we're gonna surprise annie at the airport.
"hayden come downstairs it's time to go!" my dad shouted. my brothers were gonna stay home because we need space in the car for everyone. i ran downstairs and we got in the car.
"you excited?" dad asked while pulling out of the driveway.
"stoked." i said. i may or may not have a crush on annie. i feel like it's kinda obvious, but i wish it wasn't.
after a few more minutes of driving we got to the airport. i got out and ran to the door, only to realize i had no clue where to go. i waited for my dad to walk up and we went to the spot that they would leave at. then i saw the plane pull up and people exiting. and then i saw her.

annie's pov
we got out of the plane and i started walking out. i was so tired i just looked down. i yawned and looked up, and saw hayden! we both smiled at each other and i ran to him. he picked me up off the ground in a hug and then put me down. i looked around and smiled at everyone. i saw mom vlogging.
"did you plan this?" i asked mommy, daddy, and hayden's dad. they all nodded and then i looked at hayley. hayden kneeled down and opened his arms to hayley and she hugged him. i was so happy.
"now let's get our stuff and get to the hotel!" mom said. we started walking and i walked next to hayden. i looked at him and smiled and he smiled back then we both looked forward and kept walking.

~~

"woah this place is cool!" i said as i walked into the hotel. i put my stuff down on a bed and looked out the window. we all settled in and hayley came over to where me and hayden were sitting.
"i took a picture of you guys when you met so you could remember!" she said smiling. i love hayley so much she is the sweetest little girl ever.
"can you send it to me?" hayden asked.
"me too!" i said. she nodded and walked away. we just continued to watch tv.
"i'm so glad you're here." hayden said.
"me too." i said back.

~~

haydensummerall - yes! we met! more coming up soon!❤️ - 180k💬 - 99k👥 - annieleblancliked by johnnyorlando, laurenorlando, hayleyleblanc, annieleblanc

❤️ - 180k
💬 - 99k
👥 - annieleblanc
liked by johnnyorlando, laurenorlando, hayleyleblanc, annieleblanc

annieleblanc - 💕💕💕
kenziezeigler - what... 😰😭😖
(deleted by @kenziezeigler)
fan1 - IM HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS IM SO HAPPY 😁 😫
hater1 - how can you ever carry her? she's so fat
johnnyorlando - me next!
haydensummerall -  text me!@johnnyorlando
fanacc - took you long enough 😂 jk ily
hanniefanacc - is no one gonna take note of kenzie's comment ???

~~authors note~~
hope you enjoyed! i know the people don't look like hayden and annie but it's the closest i could get. i also blurred the image bc i tried to hide the fact that they don't look too much alike lol. ily!