thirteen

annie's pov
i woke up to the nice cool room. the air conditioner was so close to me but i liked it. i got out of bed and went to the bathroom. when i was done i walked back out and got my clothes so that i could take a shower. the warm water felt so good and relaxing. after a few minutes, i got out and dried off, then got changed. i was wearing a black long-sleeved nike shirt, grayish jean shorts, black sunglasses, a basic black choker, and shoes that are, you guessed it, black.

 i was wearing a black long-sleeved nike shirt, grayish jean shorts, black sunglasses, a basic black choker, and shoes that are, you guessed it, black

(the outfit)

i walked back out and went on my phone while i waited for everyone else to use the bathroom to get dressed. when we were done we went downstairs for the breakfast 'buffet' or whatever it's called. me and hayley had pancakes, and mommy and daddy each had bagels and coffee. when we were done we went back upstairs. i made sure i had my phone then i walked over to the door.
"i'm ready mom!" i yelled over to her, not too loud though because after all we are in a hotel room.
"you still have a few minutes before we leave." she replied.
"but i was hoping we could sorta maybe stop at starbucks?" i said, more like a question than a statement.
"okay fine. we're gonna wait for hayley so she can get something too before i drop you off." she said.
"okay." i responded. hayley walked out of the bathroom and then got her phone and we went to the car (we rented one). i got the aux cord and started playing 'sit still, look pretty' by daya. me and hayley danced and sung along as much as we could and i even got a snapchat of mom dancing along. we pulled up to the starbucks drive thru. i got a green tea lemonade and a cake pop, hayley got the same, and mommy got a plain coffee and ordered one for daddy too. i started to play more songs and then we pulled up to hayden's house. i got out and said bye to mom and hayley. i walked up and knocked on the door. he answered and i walked in to see that johnny and lauren were already there.
"hey i'm lauren you must be annie!" lauren said.
"yeah that's me! it's nice to meet you!" i said. we hugged and i could tell we were gonna be friends. me and johnny did the same and we all started talking and stuff. the doorbell rang and hayden opened it to reveal kenzie. her and hayden hugged and then she said hi to lauren and johnny.
"hi annie! it's so great to finally meet you!" she said.
"you too!" i said and we hugged. we all started talking again about anything and everything.
"we should play just dance!" lauren suggested.
"i'm down!" hayden said. the rest of us nodded in agreement. i'm not trying to brag but i'm a pretty good dancer since i do gymnastics. hayden got up and started to set it up.
"we should have a competition and the last two people compete." johnny said.
"you're on." kenzie said. i may be a good dancer but i'm really hoping i don't go against kenzie because she's really good.
"okay so how about me vs johnny, kenzie vs hayden, and then annie goes against whoever wins between me and johnny?" lauren asked.
"sounds good." i said.
"okay lets do this!" johnny said.
johnny and lauren went first. they did 'worth it' by fifth harmony. johnny was really funny and lauren ended up losing because she was laughing so much. next was hayden and kenzie. they did 'into you' by ariana grande and again, kenzie lost from laughing so much. we were all crying from the boys facial expressions because they were so funny. then i went against johnny. we did 'cheap thrills' by sia and sean paul. i ended up winning because i kept looking away when i was about to laugh and everyone could tell that i was trying really hard not to laugh and they kept saying to not let him win.
"YAY GIRL POWER!" lauren said and we all got excited.
"and finally we have hayden and annie!" johnny said, trying to impersonate an announcer. we got up and chose to do 'sorry' by justin beiber. the game started and we got into the beginning position.
"you're going down leblanc." hayden said.
"bring it summerall." i said back. he smirked at me and we started to play.
when we finished our scores were close so we waited in anticipation until the bar filled up and showed us the final scores. it filled and the crown went on mine and i won by 1 point. me, lauren, and kenzie started screaming in excitement.
"it's rigged!" johnny said.
"no it's not!" kenzie said.
"yeah it is!" hayden defended.
"is that why you guys won against us?" lauren said and we laughed.
"okay okay good job annie." hayden laughed.
"thank you." i said.
"now lets just play for fun!" lauren said. we all nodded. we played for a little more, the funniest one being when johnny and hayden did 'single ladies' by beyoncé. we were laughing so much. and the best part was, they tied. we all chilled for a couple minutes since we were really tired.
"wanna go get lunch?" hayden asked. we all said yes so we went to the kitchen. hayden went to get his dad since we weren't exactly chefs and then he came down and made us pizza. we sat down to eat and started playing would you rather.
"would you rather step in a bucket of worms or swim in a pool of slime?" lauren asked. we all agreed on pool of slime.
"okay what about fighting an alligator or bear?" kenzie asked. everyone said alligator except me.
"i say bear because you just have to play dead but an alligator just goes for it."
"true but what if it's a nice alligator?" hayden asked.
"have you ever heard of a nice alligator?" lauren asked.
"well no but if you're running from an alligator than you might as well see if it even tries to eat you." he responded.
"but you're fighting it there's nowhere to run." i added.
"oh then yeah i'd rather fight a bear." we all laughed and continued.
"would you rather have a million cats or a million dogs?" i asked.
"oh god can i have both?" lauren asked.
they all refused to answer and then said both. we all put our stuff away and decided to go swimming. i forgot my bathing suit but kenzie had an extra. i really liked kenzie and lauren, i already had friends out here. we got changed and met the boys at the pool.

 we got changed and met the boys at the pool

(annie, lauren, kenzie)

we walked out and closed the door. right as the door shut we started getting shot with water guns. we all screamed and ran into the water.
"not fair we don't have a defense!" i said. then we looked at each other and started splashing the water at them. after awhile we started playing games like movies and stuff. we ended up staying out there until it got a little dark out. we went inside and got changed back to our normal clothes. i gave kenzie the bathing suit back and we all decided to watch a movie. we chose 'pitch perfect'. by the time the movie was over we all started to get ready to leave. i got my phone and saw that mom texted me that she'll be here in five minutes, but she sent the text five minutes ago. then i got another text saying that she was here.
"my moms here i gotta go." i said standing up.
"i'll walk you out." hayden said standing up. we walked to the door.
"i'm glad you got to come over." he said.
"me too, thanks for having me." i said. we smiled at each other.
"see you tomorrow?" he asked.
"definitely." i said. we hugged and i opened the door.
"bye everyone!" i yelled to them.
"bye!" they shouted back. me and hayden smiled at each other.
"bye." i smiled.
"bye." he smiled back. i walked out the door and went to the car.
"did you have fun?" mom asked.
"a lot." i smiled. we drove to the hotel and i looked through the window the whole time. when we got back i took a long shower and changed into my pajamas. i walked out and fell asleep happier than ever. that night i realized something; i like hayden summerall.

~~authors note~~
i got kinda deep on this one but who cares am i right? okay bye i hope you enjoyed!