thirty one

annie's pov
today i woke up early to go to my meetings. it was 6:00 am and i wanted to take a shower so that's what i did. after i got dressed in this dress that mom gave me, i went to the bathroom for my hair and makeup. i then walked out and met mom in the kitchen where i grabbed a granola bar and started to eat it.
"are you excited?" mom asked when she noticed i was here.
"yeah but i'm tired." i said.
"you'll be fine, you just woke up." she said.
"yeah i guess. hey, um, am i supposed to wear sneakers with these because that wouldn't look that great." i said, causing her to laugh a little then smile at me. she went to the other room and came back with a pair of really pretty heels. the problem is, i don't think i can walk in heels.
"uh... sneakers it is." i said. she laughed and then put them on the chair next to me.
"annie you've worn heels before you'll be okay." she said, as if she read my mind. i got up and threw my trash away, then i grabbed the heels and put them on.
"oh these are easy to walk in." i said.
"i told you, now let's go." mom said.

~~

after a long day of meetings and photoshoots, it was time to go to sleep. i thought about today and how much fun i had, especially with hayden. as if on que, i got a text. it was hayden.

hayden 💜
are you free tomorrow?

annie 💟
yeah! why??

hayden 💜
my friend jayden wants to meet you and we can go out somewhere too if you want

annie 💟
oh sounds great!! what time?

hayden 💜
we can pick you up at 11:00 am

annie 💟
okay sounds good! see you then!!

i put my phone down and smiled. tomorrow was going to be amazing, i just know it.

authors note
GUYS IM SO SORRY IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR FOR NOT UPDATING BUT THANK YOU IF YOU STUCK WITH ME!! i've been completely not motivated if that makes sense, but i'm back. i also need suggestions of what you want to happen. i love you guys!! bye!

ALSO SORRY FOR MISTAKES I DIDNT EDIT