three

annies pov
i woke up particularly earlier than usual. i went downstairs and said hi to winnie and the other pups. then i walked to the kitchen where mom had already made hayley and i breakfast.
"well good morning early bird." mom said. i smiled and sat down.
"morning." i replied. she handed me my plate and dropped a piece of bacon on the ground for the dogs. i laughed and she smiled at me.
"im gonna let the dogs out then go wake up hayley." she said then did what she said she would. i finished eating and went to the living room to make a musical.ly. lately i've been getting more popular. i finished it and saved it because i liked it so much. i sat on the couch and after a few minutes likes started to flood in. woah. i looked at my phone again and let me tell you, i couldn't believe my eyes. i saw hayley come downstairs while rubbing her eyes and yawning, but i was so excited i picked her up and spun her in circles. when i put her down she looked at me confused.
"why are you so happy?" she asked.
"i was just featured on musical.ly!" i replied.
"lucky!" she said. mom came down and i told her what had happened and she was excited too.
"okay enough chit chat, time for shool." she said. i groaned but got my stuff and started to do my work. i'm homeschooled but hayley goes to public. its fun because i get to chill all day.

haydens pov
it was 4:00 in the morning and me and johnny were pulling an all nighter at his house.
"yo what about that last thing you posted where everyone shipped you with kenzie?" johnny asked.
"not everyone." i said, thinking about that one girl, annie.
"hold on i wanna see." he said, pulling up the picture. i did the same and looked at the comments.
"hey whats the comment you liked?" he asked. i felt my cheeks flush a slight shade of red, hopefully not noticeable.
"oh um this one." i said showing him and clicking on her profile.
"dang i ship you too." he said.
"uuuh..." i said laughing, as did he.
"you should dm her." he said.
"eh maybe later." i replied.
"anyway... RACE YOU TO THE KITCHEN!" he said and sprinted down the stairs, me following. don't judge us.
"GUYS KEEP IT DOWN!" lauren yelled through the house. she was having a sleepover with kenzie tonight too. kenzie came over last minute, and i think it was partially because i was here. why do i think that? well because

i was walking back from the bathroom to johnny's room when i heard lauren on the phone. i wasn't trying i be snoopy or anything but i heard johnny's name.
"you should come over and hang! johnny is having a speepover so in gonna be bored by myself." she said.
"i dont know, ill have to ask." the other person said. i didn't know who but it sounded familiar.
"please do kenzie, i miss you anyway." lauren said. ah so it's kenzie she's talking too.
"i miss you so much. anyway i'll go ask. i'll be right back." kenzie said. after that i walked back to johnny's room. but I realized that i left my phone in the bathroom so i turned around and heard them talking again.
"so?" lauren asked.
"she said maybe but ill have to convince her." kenzie said.
"ugh hopefully you do because if not ill be stuck with hayden and johnny." lauren said.
"haydens there?!" kenzie asked, pretty happy, and then i heard her running.
"mom please can i go to laurens house we havent seen each other in so long and i miss her pleaaaaaase?!" i heard her yell through the phone. the other person said fine and then i heard cheering. i got my phone and went to johnny's room.

im not saying i am the reason, but it seemed like it. anyway, me and johnny went to get snacks then we started watching tv.

~~~authors note~~~
hope you liked it! this chapter was somewhat needed to get a point across *cough* kenzie likes hayden *cough*.

ALSO, i do not hate any of the characters so if i make them mean or annoying or something its just for the sake of the story. bye!