*Chapter 3*

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

After we all ate our breakfast, Aunt Karen said she's going to the store.
I went to Andy's Door and knocked, there's was a faint 'who is it?' I yelled a bit "It's me Andy" I said, Andy opened the door and looked at me.

"Y-yes?" I smiled "Can I come in?" I said, and he nodded. I walked in the room and sat down at his bed, he came over and sat next to me.
"I need to talk to you, ok?" he nodded, I look at him and took a deep breath and said "Andy, Whose Chucky?" He looked at me "h-he is my friend till the end"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "your 'Friend till the end' huh.." he nodded "Andy, how do you know he's Alive in the middle of the night?" Andy put his ear where chucky mouth.. huh.. looks like Chucky is talking to him.

"He said that he was hungry" Andy said, my eyes widen 'What!? Hungry!? It's a doll! A doll can't eat' I thought "hungry?" I said confused.

"Yes, hungry"

*CHUCKY P.O.V*

The Girl came to Andy's Room, what's her name again..? (Y/N), Right? Yeah (Y/N).
She sat down at Andy's bed and Andy did the same, she said that she wanted to talk to him, about ME, and when she said "Andy, how did you know he's alive in the middle of the night?" I call Andy to come over and he did, I said, "I was hungry" Andy told her that I was hungry and she said, "Hungry?"

"Yes, hungry" said Andy.

I was looking at her and she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows, "Hungry" she said, she got up and said, "if you need anything, Andy I'll be at my room, ok" Andy Nodded "ok" Andy said, when she left the room, Andy asked "how can you eat, Chucky?"

I looked at him "I have a fuckin, mouth Andy!" "Oh, right- but your a doll" I growled " I know, Andy it's hard to explain" I snap at him and Andy looked down sadly "oh" he spoke

I was there sitting with Andy, Andy yawned and rub his eyes "I am going to bed, Chucky" he said sleepily "alright." I growled, Andy laid down and slept, I got out from Andy's room and ran to (Y/N)'s door.

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I was laying down at my bed looking at Instagram then I heard my door knob moving, I looked up.

My door swag open, it was.....