/prøløgue/

• im aware that this doesnt have any punctuation and ik that its short but thats they way i want to write this ❤️
somehow, josh knows it is a dream, although it feels different, more real, yet less vivid than any dream josh had experienced before. the air feels black, somehow, like it is engulfing him, making him feel panicked; trapped, even.
he slowing turns around, inspecting every element of he's surroundings.
the room he is in looks identical to he's own, yet something about it seems eerie, unsettling. he cant explain it. everything looks phoney, like a figment of he's twisted imagination.

josh peers at he's foreign yet fimiliar room.
he sees he's faded green day poster, lying slightly crumbled next to a stack of messy papers.
he's gaze then moves to a large window. josh shuffles forward and gazes at the view behind it. everything looks normal, he supposes. josh turns back around, desperately praying for this dream; if it is a dream; to end.
then he sees the bed.
josh can feel pain searing into him as he looks at it. it seems to burn into he's visions, blaming him, making he's face pale with shame.
he remembers tyler.
he shouldnt- he cant think about it- but the memory is freshly embedded into josh's mind.
he can almost feel tylers lips on he's own, filling him with poison that he lusted for.
he can almost feel tylers hands all over him, he's touch icey and dangerous, but irresistible.
he can remember the feel of tylers body against he's, the heat; the craving; the beauty of it all.
but josh was terrified.
he sobs, a loub, distorted cry.
he has to wake up.
he has to get out of here-
wakeupwakeupwakeupwa-
it isn't working.
josh is screaming.
he calling someones name- tylers.
all josh wants is tyler.
but he's not coming back.
and josh knows that.
//
hope you liked the prologue lol im not really expecting anyone to read this aha•
-p 💕