#45: You Leave Him to Sleep On the Couch

Louis:

"You're unbelievable." You muttered as you threw the soft pillow and blanket at his face.

"It's not my fault that you're being prissy about this!" Louis yelled at you as he pulled the blanket off of him. "I thought you would be okay with it!"

"Making fun of my weight on national television is not something that I am okay with, Tomlinson!" You yelled back. Angrily, you waddled your way up your stairs and towards your room. Your baby bump continually got in your way, with ticked you off even more. "You can sleep on the couch tonight!"

"Fine!" He screamed, partly because of anger and partly because he was on the first story of the house, and you were on the second. "See if I care, anyways."
**

Harry:

Harry tossed and turned all night, trying to get comfortable on this unusually lumpy couch. His tall frame caused his feet and part of his calfs to be off the sofa, which made it really hard to sleep.

"Great going, Styles. You scored a one way ticket out of the bedroom and onto the couch." He cursed himself as he remembered why he was sleeping here in the first place. He had called you ugly.

He was joking, of corse, but it seemed to have hit a nerve with you. You didn't send him downstairs though, he got up and left. Harry thought that he didn't deserve to be sleeping beside you tonight, especially when he hurt your feelings so badly.

"Do you want to come upstairs?" He heard your soft voice ask. He turned his aching body over to look at you. "Come on upstairs, let's go to sleep."
**
Niall:

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" He cried as he slammed the pillow onto the couch. "I'm so stupid!"

Grumpily re-arranging the blankets, Niall slid in with a lot of fuss. "Why am I so bad at these things?" He took his head in his hands and grumbled. "Who in their right mind comes home six hours late without calling or anything? I was basically asking her to have a heart attack!"

Quietly, you watched Niall have his temper tantrum from in between the staircase railings. Even though you were beyond upset with him, you still had to admire how adorable he is to throw a temper tantrum at the age of twenty.

"I forgive you." You spoke as you made your way down the stairs. Niall's ears perked up at the sound of your voice, and he made eyes at you; almost like he was trying to convey the message of 'Really?' In his eyes. You giggled. "Yes, really."
**
Zayn:

"You're being so stuck up right now, Y/N!" Zayn yelled at you. While rolling your eyes, you walked over to your hallway closet and grabbed a pillow and some blankets.

"It's not being stuck up. I'm simply stating that I will not go to the party with you."

"All the other couples are going!" He argued you when you handed him the sleeping stuff. "Why are you being such a prude?"

"I am not a prude, I just wont go to a party that involves drugs and alcohol." You briskly left the living room while turning off the lights. "If you will not respect that, you can sleep on the couch."
**
Liam:

Liam was staying up late to finish his massive marathon of '1000 Ways to Die.' It was already past two in the morning, and you were beat.

"Li, let's go to bed." You called to your new husband. He shushed you while keeping his eyes on the screen.

"I'm watching this. I'll come up later." He argued. You rolled your eyes and left, too tired to argue with him. You just plopped onto your bed and fell asleep.

The next day, you walked downstairs to see that Liam had passed out on the couch. He was sprawled out in awkward angles all over the sofa.

"Serves you right for not coming to bed. " You chuckled.