New Student

Normal P.O.V

A peaceful morning.Tikki trying to wake Marinette up."Marinette wake up or not you will late to the class".Marinette yawned a bit then get up to her bathroom.Tikki follow Marinette to the bathroom."Marinette,isn't this the most peaceful morning?"
Marinette wears her usual outfit then giggled."It's true,Tikki.No crime for a while.Today we can get some break."

At the classroom...Adrien's P.O.V

"Today,we have a new student.Please come in,Miss Luna."Teacher Bustier look at the door.But no sight of this Miss Luna."Sorry,i'm late!"Marinette comes to the door the sit at her place."As usual you're late,Miss Dupain-cheng."Alya chuckled at her words.Marinette only giggled."Sorry,I went to the bathroom."Then a girl with long cyan hair come into the class."It's okay,Miss Luna.Please introduce yourself."The cyanette only nodded."My name is Ekaterina Sui Luna.I'm from Japan before this but I have to transfered here to run the boutique in Paris."Miss Bustier look at her and smiled."Any of you have a questions?"Chloe raised her hand and stand up.

"I'm Chloe Burgeois.Does that outfit you make by yourself?"Luna looked at her with a bored face."Of course it is.So what do you want to know?"Chloe smirked at her then sit.Chloe,please stop it.You're going to get her akumatized.Then Marinette stand up."Isn't that the latest design of Elegant Butterfly?"Luna looked at her but different reaction.Her face like joy?"Of course,it is the latest design of Elegant Butterfly."Miss Bustier walked to her(Luna) and hold her shoulder."Class,if you want to know this is the daughter of Ekaterina Kuran and Victoria Forte.She is the heir of the famous boutique in the world:Lunatic Parade.All the dress was her idea.Many girls and boys go there because her beautiful design.I hope you all will get along with her."

Hi,everyone I'm Luna.I hope you all will read my first fanfiction.I don't have any experience to write it but hope you all enjoy.