The evilustrator and bird cage

(Thx for the one you follow me.I really appreciated it.)

Luna P.O.V

I walked to the science lab and like always sit beside Nathaniel.I glanced at him and saw he drawing some comic of him and Marinette.God,this boy has a huge major crush on Marinette.I look at Adrien who waving at me with pink blush on his face.I waved back and do my assignment.

Normal P.O.V

"Nathaniel what are you drawing?Mrs. M yell.Nathaniel stutter.Nathaniel walk to outside of the but unfortunately he trip on Marinette(maybe)bag.His book fall off and Chloe pick it up."U~look Sabrina.Its him as the superhero and look his saving.Its Marinette.He so totally crushing on you Marinette.Nathaniel take the book and ran away.Mrs.M make a group for presentation."For the next particle physics group is Nino,Adrien and Alya."Marinette gasped."Ah,so lucky."Then,Sabrina,Chloe and Marinette."Marinette put her head down."So unlucky"Mrs. M continue."For Luna,you will be group with Chloe group."Luna only nodded."Mrs. M,what if Luna group up with us?"Adrien give a suggestion."Well,let Luna choose the group that she want."Adrien only nodded."Woah,Mrs. M give her a suggest.She really the lucky one."Alya say."Um,Miss.Could you add her to another group.Sabrina and I work really better together."Chloe tell Mrs. M."This is a group presentation not pairs,deal with it.""I hate deal with it."Chloe glared at Marinette."Double woah,Mrs.M let Luna to any group.What powers that she use?"Adrien walk to Luna."Hey,Luna what group do you want to in?""I maybe stick up with Marinette.""Okay then bye."

At the locker....

Marinette and Chloe arguing about the presentation.Then Luna walk to them."What's going on here?"Marinette only glared at Chloe."Nothing of your business.""Since I in this group,I can make decisions by myself.Mark my word Chloe.Something will happen to you if you doesn't behave yourself.Come on Marinette."Marinette and Luna walk out of the place.

Skip time to the library...(I really lazy to do this)

Sabrina and Chloe arguing."Marinette was right I'm not your slave.""Well,I doesn't say it.""But Marinette didn't buy tjis super latest Gabriel hat but I did.""Excuse me,are you trying to bait her with a hat.""Woah,that a super cute hat."Luna cut in."Well I can make a hat for you,Sabrina."Then,a multiple hat come to hit Chloe head.She ran away and Luna transform behind the cabinet."Shuvi,wings out!"

Skip again at Chloe bedroom...

Chat and Ladybug discuss about the evilustrator while Minuit read her book.Then Ladybug go home after speak with Chat."Now,we need to do what?"Chat look at Minuit."Well,we wait for him to appear.""Ouhh~Sabrina is so selfish making me do project by myself.My head hurts.Oh.Hey.Chat Noir are you any good at particle physics?"Chloe ask Chat."Oh,this cat get particle physics in the bag.""Great,now sit kitty.Do mine and make it purrrfect.Oh I make a catpun.I can be some jokes.""Haha,funny.""For you Minuit,coud you let me use your wings as a blanket?""Well,no problem,Chloe."Minuit walk to Chloe and cover Chloe with her wings."So warm."Chat go out and ran away.(This time I gonna use dialogue for a moment)

Chloe:Hey Minuit.
Minuit:Yeah?
Chloe:Why your wings feel like mother's warmth.
Minuit:Well maybe cause you miss her.
Chloe:Maybe.How about your mother?
Minuit:My mother died in fire accident in five years ago along with my father.
Chloe:Owh.I'm sorry.
Minuit:It's okay.Well,I need to go cause Chat need me.
Chloe:Okay.Please come again.I really want to feel it again.
Minuit:I will.

Skip time...At the boat(or anything...)

"Happy birthday..."Marinette come to the boat."Marinette,you came.""Well Happy birthday to you."Evilustrator and Marinette look up.Minuit fly above us."You!What are you doing here?""Well,I though they need some song.""Okay then..."

Skip time again

"Chat Noir!Now!"Marinette ran away with the pen in her hand.Minuit behind her."Marinette you cooperate with him?How foolish I am.You same as Chloe.Laughing me,mocking me."Evilustrator yell at Marinette."Come on,why does everyone compare me with Chloe tonight."Evilustrator kick the staff and hit Marinette hand.The pen flew at the sky and the villain caught it.He draw the box for Marinette and Chat trap in.Minuit been trap in the bird cage and thrown in the river.Then,Chat and Marinette get out and chat save Minuit.They ran away to the Chloe bedroom and saw she been attack with a drill.Minuit fly to her and protect her use her wings.Unfortunately,her wings become the victim.After the fight,Ladybug and Chat asked if she okay.She say yeah and fly off to her room.

Next morning,

Alya record about Chloe been saved by Minuit while Marinette talked with Sabrina.Then,Adrien talk to her.Adrien walk to me and ask if Luna okay.She assured him and look at Chloe who say she will become Minuit first fan.She has reason that her wings feel like mother's warmth and she save her.Adrien look at Luna and ask her if he can feel it too.Luna nodded and smiled softly at him.