New superhero

(Sorry for the picture.I tried to draw it.Then,it become like this.Now,back to our story.)

Adrien's P.O.V

BOOM!

Ok!Time for action!I ran fast to the alleyway.I take out Plagg who still eat camembert."Eww,that's stinks,Plagg."Plagg only look at me then eating again."Anyway,Claws out!"

Luna's P.O.V

I ran with my uncle into the minivan.Then,I knocked him out.I got out to the alleyway.I open my purse.Then a kwami fly infront of me."It's for ladybug and chat noir came out."A midnight blue kwami look at me then said"What are waiting for?".I look at her."Shuvi,Wings out!""Gladly"...

Ladybug's P.O.V

Now,I need to teach a lesson to this new akumatized victim,Miss Lonely...Chat were behind me for attack."You never know what I suffered!You never know how it's feel when you never have someone special beside you!"Then a huge black energy came to us.We try to dodged but fail.My ladybug yo-yo had gone missing.We can't do anything more.We only hope some miracle happen."Goodbye,honoured superhero!Now,everything that you precious will gone forever."Then a big shadow envelop from above.We look up to see a human with huge wings.Her costume were beautiful too.I never see the beautiful girl like her...
"Miss lonely,stop it right now"We look at her."Why I need to?"That girl try to talk but no words out from her mouth."Because we same,you're lost someone,but you still have your parents.As for me,all of my precious family gone.I only have my uncle to be with me.You should be grateful cause your parents still with you."Miss lonely suprised with sudden outburst.Then the butterfly mask appeared.That girl saw it and fly to the air."Oh no,you can't control her,Hawkmoth.ANGEL CRADLE!"

(In shugo chara,Utau/Seraphic charm can purified X eggs,but for this story I make Minuit Canary can purified the akumatized villains.Thx.)
Many black feathers appeared shower us.Then,the akuma out from the akumatized item.It turning white by itself.I gonna say she have powerful kwami with her.

After the fight...Normal P.O.V

Ladybug and Chat walk to the girl who save them.Ladybug found her yo-yo in the drain.The cyanette look behind."Hi,I'm Ladybug and this is Chat noir.And you are?"Ladybug tried to reach her hand but fail.The cyanette look at Ladybug with full of hatred."I'm Minuit Canary.The miraculous is the hairclip.My special power is Angel cradle.Now,what do you want to ask me?"Minuit look at them impatiently.Then,she fly without looking back."Well,she type like...like..."Ladybug continue it."Cold one"Chat only nodded.They go to the park to see if everything is okay.