Night Meeting

In the next morning,at school...
Luna P.O.V
I walked to my class but stopped by Chloe Burgeois."What do you want,Chloe?"Chloe looked at me with annoyed face."Could you take off that clothes!It's really tick me off."Then,I feel annoyed."If you don't want,then close your eyes.I never say that you should look at me"I walked again but again stop by someone's yelling my name.I looked behind to see Adrien running after me."Hey,Luna.This is a first time I see you stand up against Chloe."I only stared at his face before I walk faster than before into the class.I don't want Adrien to see my flustered face.He's the first commenting me."Someone got a crush,huh?"I look at my handbag to see Shuvi peeking out."I doesn't have any crush at all...maybe"Shuvi only shaked his head and eat his blueberry.

Skip time at night...At eiffel tower...
Normal P.O.V...
Minuit Canary fly to the Eiffel tower.She stand infront of it and open her mouth."Angel Cradle!"Then she started to sing.All the people around the Paris were happy as Minuit Canary sings.

(Fact:Angel Cradle has two uses that is to purified the akuma victim and to make all the people happy...)

Minuit Canary stop singing and sit on the top of the Paris.Then she spot Ladybug and Chat noir looking at her."What is it?Want to fight?"Chat noir like glaring at her."Then we should fight."The wings behind Luna were gone and a two side scythe were in her hands."Then lets fight!"Chat and Minuit fight each other while Ladybug trying to help Chat.Ladybug throw her yo-yo to Minuit but doesn't hit her.Without warning,Minuit charge to Ladybug and hit her.Chat look at her and trying hit her but Minuit know it and hit him instead.Ladybug and Chat hurt really badly.Minuit only look at them with hatred.Then she look at the dark sky."When we see each other again,let's play together again,Eclipse".Ladybug and Chat look at her with suprised face.Minuit Canary fly through the dark sky.

At Ekaterina mansion...Luna P.O.V

I detransformed on my balcony and look behind.I open my phone and look my childhood video.My video with my precious twin brother, Ekaterina Sou Eclipse.Then, I hear a thud in front of me.I saw Chat Noir in front of me.He looked at me with pain. Shuvi were hiding in my room.I take him to my room and take care of his wound.He look at me with amazed."Thanks for take care of me".He say to me."Its nothing"Then he suddenly look at me with suprised."Are you Ekaterina Luna,the famous designer and model at Lunatic Parade boutique?"I look at his face."Yes,that was me,why?"Chat looked at me with shining eyes."I really adored your design.It make with beautiful detail and no wrong you really have a hourglass body to be a model."Then,I know that my face were red.N-No,I in love with this cat.Even though we just met together in this form.B-but...."Thanks".He stand up and go back to his own home.Why with this feeling?Even though I swear to myself that I only love my brother.My family were gone in fire five years ago.Of course my brother also because he tried to save my mother and father.Now,I have no one except Break or his real name Vincent Forte.He is the second child of Forte family.Eleanor Forte,the third child of Forte family.She work as an actor in New York.My father's brother,Ekaterina Iku.He work as a singer in Miami.My little kittens and Shuvi. I also have my family pocket watch.It called Lacie. Even though,I really want to die but I make a promise to my brother that I will continue live even though he gone.But Break said he isnt die yet cause they could not find Eclipse's corpse.It means Eclipse stull alive but nowhere to found."Let us meet again,Eclipse.