Cold Queen

Luna P.O.V

I running to the park and saw Break crying alone.Then,I walk slowly to Break and touched his shoulder.Break lifted his head and look at me.Without warning,he hug me tightly."Lulu,I'm glad that you okay..."Then,he cry again."Stop it,Break!You killing me!YOU GOING TO KILL ME,BREAK!!!!"Break jolted with my yelling.I sigh and look at Break softly."I know you're out there.Come out Ladybug,Chat Noir..."I know they behind but I don't want to say anything.Ladybug and Chat noir come out from their hiding place.

Ladybug P.O.V

"H-hello.I'm Ladybug and this is my partner,Chat Noir.We-..."I tried to introduced ourself but she cut our talk."I know who you are.Break,let's go home."Before they could walk away,I touched the man's shoulder."Hey,could I ask you something?"He look at me but with the bored expression."What is it?"His voice were the same like Luna,cold tone."Where do you two live?""Of course,beside Agreste estate.Now if you let me..."I let go of his shoulder and his walk away with Luna glaring at me.Did I do something wrong?I and Chat noir get to our home before dark.I need give Tikki something to eat too.

At night...Luna's P.O.V

That bastard...How dare she show up in front of me!That ladybug!I'm going to crush her into pieces.I take a bowl of blueberries to the balcony.

I take a bowl of blueberries to the balcony

(THIS IS YOUR BALCONY)

"Here,Shuvi."I put the bowl of blueberries on the table. Shuvi eat the blueberry one by one.

 Shuvi eat the blueberry one by one

(This is Shuvi,the canary kwami.)

"Thanks."I sit on the chair with grand piano in front of me.I play a song 'Affection'.(Song is the up there.)

Adrien P.O.V

I hear a piano was playing.I transform with Plagg and go to my neighbour's balcony.I see Luna play piano.Then,the same man that I think he's name Break."Break...no....Vincent Forte,the second child of Isaac Forte,do you swear to keep me save from harm?"Then,Break turn serious."Of course,I'm Vincent Forte,swear to keep you,Ekaterina Sui Luna from harm."Luna only smiled a little."Good"Without warning,he hugs Luna.Then,I go to my own home...