ONE - CAUGHT UP. (CONT.)

November 1st, 1991
New York City

DEVANTE SWING

After almost an hour of sucking Static dry, here I was bent over the soundboard with my legs spread open as the tip of Statics pre-cum covered dick teased my sensitive hole. His hand firmly gripped the back of my neck while he used the other to smack and grab on my plump ass cheeks. He then leaned over and planted soft kisses all over my back. His tongue slithered out, licking and sucking all over my skin, making me shiver at his warm tongue coming in contact with my skin.

"P-Please fuck m-me daddy..." I begged. I was already on the verge of cumming and he hasn't even put it all the way in y- "FUCK." I screamed as he abruptly shoved himself inside of me. I squeezed my eyes shut, gasping as I tried to adjust to his size. Nine months and I still wasn't used to this shit. "B-Baby...slow...slow down. We-going to mess up the-"

"Let us mess it up then," he growled into my ear in a deep, sexual tone as he continued to burry himself deeper inside of me, "That won't be the only thing we mess up tonight, I'll fix it." I nodded in response, unable to speak because of the fact that he was 9 inches deep inside of my tight hole.

After a couple more minutes of being fucked in that position, my knees began to weaken and I could feel myself throbbing and swelling up, meaning I was more than ready to cum. "D-Daddy," I managed to choke out, lost in the feeling of his dick tickling my G-spot as his pelvis roughly smacked into my reddened ass cheeks, "Please l-let me cum."

"No. You don't cum until I tell you." he said sternly.

He then suddenly pulled out, causing me to turn around, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion as my mouth twisted into a scowl, "What are you doing?"

"Shut up." he ordered, picking me up and sliding me down on his hardened length. I threw my head back and wrapped my legs around his waist, letting out a loud moan in response. He opened the door to the studio and carried me upstairs to my room, not caring who saw us. Once we were in my room, he shut the door with his foot and dropped me on the bed, his pelvis still connected to my lower half. He started to give me agonizingly slow thrusts, deepening his length inside of me, grinding himself into my lower half as his tongue grew acquainted with my neck. His delicate lips parted ways with my neck, moving over to my lips. He sucked on my lips, snaking his tongue inside of my mouth as his strokes intensified. I whimpered in his mouth, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and sinking my nails into his back. Without warning or permission, my cum began to flow out of me like a river. I heavily panted as my chest heaved up and down, cum still dripping out of me as Static fucked me through my orgasm. His strokes went from slow and deep to hard, fast, and full out merciless. I clung onto his back for dear life, screaming my head off as he rapidly pounded into me. He started to stiffen up, grunting as he filled my hole up with his warm cum while I released myself as well, for the second time in a row.

Static pulled out of me, stroking his cum covered dick as he stared at me with lust filled eyes. "Suck." he ordered, shoving his cum coated fingers in my face. I opened my mouth, sticking all three fingers inside and sucking on them, earning a low moan from Static. Once I took them out, he placed them inside of his mouth, sucking the left over cum and spit off of my fingers.

He then opened my legs and lowered his face in front of my ass cheeks, giving me a devious smirk before spreading my cheeks apart and burying his tongue deep in my ass hole. He swirled his tongue around my hole, licking and sucking on it as he licked me clean of all remaining cum that was left in or around my hole.