FOUR - THE END.

January 9th, 1992
Washington D.C.

DEVANTE SWING

He slammed the button to stop the elevator, immediately bringing us to a halt. He licked his lips as his eyes concentrated on me, wearing his infamous devilish smirk as he moved towards me.

"St-Static what are you doing?!" I stammered, growing nervous as I backed up into the wall.

We were now face to face, our chests damn near touching as his growing bulge pressed against the front of my pants, generating more heat than I could handle. He took my glasses off and threw them to the ground. I started to say something but decided against it. He caressed the side of my face as he stared deeply into my eyes, "What does it look like I'm doing, Donald? I'm just trying to please my man." he said in a low husky voice, his accent and the sudden deepness of his voice causing my dick to immediately stand up. His hands found their way to the front of my pants, caressing the growing bulge that was threatening to bust out of the front of my pants at any minute.

"St-Static I-oh shit," He titled my neck to the side, licking all over it. I let out a shaky breath, a loud moan escaping my mouth as he roughly tongue kissed the side of my neck while he massaged my dick print through my sweat pants. I was damn near melting, 5 minutes together and I was already giving into his bullshit.

"You like that baby?" I nodded, my mouth agape as my eyes were tightly shut. My body and mind was overwhelmed with pleasure to the point where I could barely even speak. His touch drove me crazy, and his lips drove me even crazier. I knew this shit was wrong...but how come it felt so right?

Finally mustering up enough strength, I pulled away. "Static...we shouldn't do this. We're not going to do this. You-You cheated on me..." I trailed off, my voice cracking as tears threatened to fall from the corner of my eyes.

"Baby, that was the past. Come-"

"NO," I snapped, cutting him off, " I allowed yo ass to embarrass me one too many times, I'm not doing this again. You broke my heart Static, and then you stepped on that shit until it wasn't nothin' but dust. You in this nigga face daily! But that was the 'past' right?" I laughed.

"Look, I don't know if you think I'm stupid or something but I ain't. I walked in on you all in that bitch face, flirtin' and shit nigga! What would have happened if I didn't get there when I did?! Huh? Cause y'all mothafuckas was doing more than just talking. You not about to be able to do whatever the fuck you want because your 'management' says so. You just mad cause I did what you didn't get to do, fuck Elgin." he spat coldly, his voice rising with anger as his nostrils flared. The angrier he grew the more his accent started to come out.

I pushed him back hard, causing him to stumble. "Don't ever say that fuckin' name again." I warned, my voice deepening as it lowered.

Static stared at me in disbelief, his eyebrows raised. as his mouth hung open. He charged towards me, wrapping his hands around my neck as he pushed me back into the wall, "Don't you ever, ever put yo mothafuckin' hands on me nigga." he spat through his gritted teeth. He let me go, straightening out my hoodie afterwards. We stood inches away from each other, breathing heavily.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward me, cupping his cheeks as I crashed my lips onto his, starting a passionately intense tongue war between the two of us.