MingKit - The Beginning (1)

A fanfic, based on the characters in the series 😁.
==============================
"P'Kit! 😣 Where are you going?"

"Shit you Ming! You dragged me out to the shop and then to this beach, just to fool me and get my number?! 😠"

"P'Kit, wait! 😢"

"Go to hell! Stop following me! 😡"

"But P! I... 😣"

"You better don't let me see you move! Stop following me! 😠"

"But P..."

- - - - -

Kit
----
Kit stomped off angrily towards the resort. He couldn't believe this guy! 😠 "What the hell is he up to, fooling me like that? Such an irritating ass****. 😤 Serves him right that I left him all by himself."

Still in a bad mood, Kit heads towards Forth's room where the other guys were waiting. True enough, they had already started drinking. Beam was also there, sipping on his drink. Kit plopped himself down beside Beam and poured his own.

"Kit, where is our Nong Ming? Weren't you with him just now to buy ice from the shop? 😕"

Still feeling pissed off over what had just happened, 😡 Kit did not even bother to reply to Beam's question.

"Don't tell me... 😲 you murdered him! For someone who is studying to become a doctor, don't you think that murder is wrong? 😋"

"Tsk! What are you talking about? 😠 I did no such thing!"

Before Beam could reply, another member of the Engineering gang came into the room.

"Guess who I saw at the beach just now 🤔."

"Who?" Forth asked.

"Well, I was walking past the beach to get here and saw our Nong Ming just standing there by the seaside."

"Huh? What was he doing there? 😕"

"I don't know. I went over to ask but he stayed silent. He even refused to come with me and was just shaking his head and refusing to move."

"That's strange... I hope it is nothing serious. He might just be waiting for someone. Ah ha! Maybe his lover! 😊"

"I hope that person shows up soon. The weather didn't look too good when I left the beach..."

At this, Beam turned and gave Kit a "This-is-your-fault" look.

"What? 😠 I didn't ask him to stand there. He's doing it all by himself!"

"Uh-huh, Kit. 😒 And I am sure that you have nothing to do with that right?"

"..."

Right at that moment, a huge crack 🌩of thunder sounded, followed by a flash of lightning ⛈. Uneasily, Kit looked towards the window. Even the rain had started to pour...

=================================
Hi everyone! This is my 2nd story on MingKit, my own twist to one of the episodes from the series.

Positive feedback is much appreciated!