Story 6 - It Always Comes Back To You

"Because I freaked okay?!" I screamed back, the tears finally spilling, at the same time as my strength. I began to shake and tremble, I sank to the floor. Whispering the same words again in a sobbing whispered; "Cause I freaked." Until I hit the cold cement pavement, the tears staining my check. 

"I freaked, kay?" I asked looking up at a stunned face, just staring stiff in shock. I wiped my face with my jumpers sleeve and curled my arms around my legs. I put my face between my knees and let the tears soak into my jeans, gradually my breathing growing to a still. 

Until feet moved closer to me, until they crouched down in front of me, and until they placed both hands on either one of my knees. My heart quickened and my knees began to tingle by his touch.  

I glanced up, quickly wiping my eyes. He wasn't looking at me but off into the distance, he turned back "You freaked?" he questioned softly; I took a deep breath and nodded wiping my eyes again. I looked away from his breath taking gaze.  

I sighed; "I didn't know; what, how to handle it." I whispered "We grew apart cos of me." I concluded still looking down, his hands brushed my cheek, I looked up.

"Please don't blame yourself." He soothed.  

"But I did do it. I freaked cos I didn't want to crash like I have." I said in defence looking up.  

"I don't..." He stopped, with confused eyes "I don't understand." He whispered. 

"Jake, I've had so many occasions were I've been hurt and I couldn't bare another one, especially one like our relationship. I stopped the amazing thing we had before it could get any worse." I said. "I tried to protect myself, hide from the pain." He froze. "I couldn't go through it again so I drifted from you on purpose. As I said, I freaked." I finished my voice breaking looking away in disgust. 

"Did it protect you?" he finally asked 

I laughed with no trace of humour "No." I said snorting "I just lost my chances to have the best thing ever." 

He placed his hands on either side of my face, forcing my eyes to meet his, but unlike mine they were breathtaking.  

"It can't be as much as my loss." He whispered I winced; I had hurt him as much as I hurt myself.  

"Sorry." 

"I'm not." He said 

I recoiled, "No, no, let me finish. As heart breaking as it was, I learnt how important you are to me." He finished his thumb stroking my lips, my heart breaking into a sprint. 

"Really?" I chocked underneath his thumb  

"Really" he said stroking it again that his lips met mine. 

The gently kiss wasn't what I wanted. My hands moved to lock through his hair pulling him against me tighter, a moan slipped through his lips, his hands moving down my body exploring, our lips twining. 

I sighed, after many moments of pleasure I pulled back, his crawled across my neck and throat, my breathing unsteady and gasping for air. I reached for his face, pulling his lips back to me. He chuckled in pleasure. 

He kissed me softly once, twice and pulled back his lips brushing from my ear to my chin. 

"Love you" he murmmed against my skin. "You are my life, no matter what." 

I sighed, smiling from the words. 

"I love you more than my own life." I said pulling his lips to mine.

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------