Story 1 - Middle Of Agony

• Dedicated to The hopeless romantic within Xx

Sitting on my knees, another ripple rolls across my body as I sit dead and limp in the middle of the room... middle of the floor... middle of no where... middle of agony.

My hands shake and tremble as I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand. I sniffle and wince at the proof that I’m still here, that it is me crumbled on the floor. My heart broken and my future and hopes vanished.

I feel hollow, limp, as I look around gasping for air. As I take in the empty room full of memories and that comforting smell.

My wandering eyes lead to the last bit of strength in me to drain. No more strength. No more meaning. No more life.

I crumble, my head falling into my knees, my jeans trying to soak up as much moisture as possible. My hair sprayed out on the floor. My nose running disgustingly, I didn’t care.

Except for the silence, all that was left was my pain, my meltdown, my ripping heart.

As I sit on the floor and the reason to why I am like this revisits me, my eyes run more my heart accelerating, my breath repeatedly getting stuck in my throat.

As memories flood through one by one, ripping a deeper hole each time, my heart leaks as my hands clench up, the memory fading and my hands fall open limp. Than it starts all over again.

As minutes tick by I wonder why I am still here, why no rescue? Than my answer so slowly creeps up and stabs me in the back.

I knew the answer.

The person, who would have picked me up, is why I’m like this.

The reason to why I’m left alone in this empty dark house is because my rescuer isn’t here; I’ll never be picked up.

Ever....

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------