Epilogue

Life had been peaceful since the war with the rogues. There had been no more attacks from them, it's almost as if they've completely disappeared. I knew we would always win against them due to the love we shared as a pack.

Mason and I were sitting by the lake where we first properly acknowledged our feelings for one another. In front of us were two young children, playing in the dirt together, with happy laughs escaping their mouths every few moments. I rubbed my stomach at the scene, feeling the life inside me move.

"Is she awake again?" Mason whispered in my ear as he sat close to me.

"Yep, she wants to join her brother and sister in the mud," I smiled at him.

He laughs lightly. "I can't wait until she's here."

"Me too."

Mason toke my hand in his and squeezed tightly. "I love you my Little Rogue."

"You haven't called me that in years my gorgeous alpha," I laugh happily.

"So you don't love me?" He questioned with a smirk on his face.

"Of course I love you my big oaf. I will always love you and our children."

"Good, I will too." He looked at me tenderly. "And when we get home I'm going to make love to you until the sun comes up."

I smile shyly, even after all these years Mason talking to me like this made me blush. "I can't wait," I giggled happily.

Our life was happy, there was no drama from the rogues or the pack members. Our children were gorgeous and growing up happy, Mason and I were still so much in love and would always be. Isaac and Grace had stories of their own, both uniquely different and magical. But that's a story for another time. 

*****

I have finally finished The White Wolf's Mate, thank you to all those who have supported me and stuck with me, especially since I haven't updated in a very long time. 

I love you all.

Please do comment on any chapter or section I really enjoy reading them

Libs XXX