Ch.13

Aspen POV

I'm back up at the mountain again, riding down it at high speeds. I feel free. I feel free from everything that ever came to my mind in the last 48 hours.

Today is my last day in Colorado before I go to California for a vacation with Carter. I have to just let everything go before we leave. When I reach the bottom I wait for Carter to come. I sit down and I pull out my phone. I have a million notifications from my twitter and Instagram.

I look at my followers for both and I see my Instagram has gone up by 450 followers in the last hour. What are the odds! I don't really care too much about social media. I only freak out when twelve year olds comment, "I just want to have you to myself!" that's when I freak out and delete the comment. Carter comes up to me and pulls out his phone.

"Aspen, I think we need to get you a new phone." Carter says laughing.

"What? Why? What's wrong with my phone?!" I say.

"Dude, you have a flipping iPhone 4S! You need an upgrade!" Carter says.

"Ugh fine! When should we go get me a new phone?" I say.

"After this next run. No ifs, ands or buts!" Carter says.

"Ugh fine!" I say.

I get up and jog my way back to the lift. When I get onto the lift. Carter gets on next to me. we sit there in silence before Carter breaks it.

"I think we should get you an iPhone 6! It would look great with you!" Carter says.

"Ughhhhhh Carter stop obsessing over my new phone!" I say.

"Okay." Carter says laughing.

_____________________________________

"Here is your new phone." says the man at the counter.

"Thank you." I say.

"Aspen, you have to turn in your old phone!" Carter whispers to me in an alarming tone.

"Oh here you go! Do you mind transferring my contacts for me?" I ask.

"No problem." he says.

"Thanks." I say.

He hands me back my new phone and he takes my old one.

"Thank you." I say again.

_____________________________________

I am back home packing. I hear a text and I pick up my phone, it is from Carter.

"Ready to go?"-C

"Um, ya I will be out in 2"-A

"K"-C

I walk out and Carter is there to help me. After we are done putting my bags in the car my mom comes out to say by. We are on our way to California! I can't wait.

When we reach the air port I can't hold in my excitement! we go through security and we reach the gate. We start boarding right away! I step foot on the plane and I know this is going to be a good week.

A/N

I hope you all are enjoying Lost! I hope you can all keep voting and commenting! Thanks!

-Grace