Ch.2

Hey guys hope you are enjoying so far! Make sure you remember to comment, vote, follow or anything else!

Carter and I just make it in time for Charlie's performance. Well acctually we had one more person to watch. I decide to help Carter find Mason in the stands. It dosn't take us too long. Mason always sits in the front row filming so he can help Charlie study her competition later. I leave Carter and Mason to their "guy talk." They never want me their for that. I can understand why. Charlie and I hate having Mason and Carter snooping in on us. I then go and find Charlie. She is right in the hallway ready for her preformance.

"Charlie!" I say

"Oh my gosh! Aspen I thought you were not going to make it! Well I guess you have one skater to spare."

I can tell Charlie is nervous. She is the type that ALWAYS gets nervous. But I can tell there is somthing she is not telling me.

"Hey you okay?"

"I'm fine. But thanks for the concern Aspen, I guess I just get really nervous. I mean we both have one year left to train untill the Olympics in Sochi, Russia."

Now I can really tell she is not telling me somthing.

"Char, your not telling me somthing."

"Okay fine. I'm going to attempt a triple axle today! Nobody else has done it!"

I am well aware how dangerous a triple axle is. I feel a little concern that somthing bad will happen. But I let it go. I always get nervous for people close to me.

"Oh my gosh! Charlie that is amazing! Good luck! I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I watch as Charlie skates onto the ice. She is so agile and beautiful when she skates. I find myself taking in the moment like it is the last time I am going to see Chalie skate. I ignore it as I turn around to get back to Carter and Mason at our seats. I am excited but nervous for Charlie.

I make it back to the seats just in time for her to start. I'm not very sure when she is going to attempt the Triple axle. I am watching Char skate across the ice so gracefully I don't believe it is her. Charlie successfully lands a Triple Triple, Triple toe loop and a Triple Lutz. She only has one jump left. Her Triple Axle.

I see Charlie enter her beggining of her Triple Axle, she starts forward turns around and then jumps! Charlie is flying through the air and I count her revolutions 1,2,3. I stand up to watch the last half revolution and instead I watch Charlie hit her head on the ice.