The Joke

<Yo's POV>

Studying high school has never been easy for me. Don't get me wrong I'm not dumb, I get by with my grades but lately it seems that my life is in a rut. Have you ever felt that you do the same things over and over again? Well, that's how I feel right now. I wake up, eat, study, sleep, and maybe a little JO in between. *wink* Oh don't tell me you don't do that. Everyone does, even sweet little me, but the difference is I think about boys every time. Am I wrong to do that? Well, what can I do?

*Ring*

Me: "Hello? Hey Ai'Ming, what's up? I know, I'm on my way to school now. "

Ming: "Okay. Just making sure that you won't be absent now, or else your dad will kill you, most importantly, me!"

Me: "Come on, when have I been absent before? Just running a little late, took my time in the shower."

Ming: "You thought of him again didn't you? Such a dirty little boy you are. Acting all sweet but deep inside you're very devious."

Me: "Shiyaa! What are you talking about! I'm innocent (lol), anyways, I'll meet you at the gate."

That was Ming, my best friend since birth, well since I can remember. He has been with me all through whatever and is the one that can accept the real me, he also knows I like boys, especially a certain someone.

I actually kind of liked him before but I came to accept the fact that he and I are destined to be just friends. During sleepovers though, my hand drifts sometimes to places that cannot be described. I think he caught me once or twice but doesn't say anything because I don't really go farther than than that. He's such a sweet friend. I guess he understands that sometime we get urges, and they're normal.

Now, I respect and love him as a friend and would never do that on purpose, but maybe, just maybe the hand will occasionally swing at the direction of the place that seldom sees the sun. Hahaha. What am I thinking about? Off to school now.

Ming: "Hey there Ai'Yo! You were almost late again, luckily I brought you a sandwich for breakfast in case you escaped from your nanny again."

Me: "Nanny my ass, she's part of the family."

Ming: "Well, is that the reason why she still feeds you? Hahaha you're such a baby."

Ming shoves the sandwich onto my mouth and I eat it greedily. He has a weird way of showing his affection towards me but I can't complain because I know that he is my best-est friend. I was finishing my sandwich, it was a nice ham and cheese.

We were still talking while making my way to the corridors in school. I was walking backwards while talking to Ming, even though he's kinda busy with his social media stuff right now. Head on the phone and replying to all the fanmail and comments he gets in Facebook and IG.

I was still blabbering when I came to turn and then wham! Something smacked onto my face and felt a something moist and sweet on my lips. But I fell down before I could really fathom what was happening. I was sprawled on the floor and looking up I saw three boys laughing!

Guy: "Relax Nong! It was just a joke. We wanted to see how easily you could fall for me! Well, literally that is! Hahahahahaha!

I was so mad that I wanted to curse them out. The jerks! But then I recognized who the guy directly in front of me was!

 The jerks! But then I recognized who the guy directly in front of me was!

Phana Kongthanin! (A.K.A. The guy I think about when I take time in the bathroom)

A/N: This is my first ever dabble in the world of fanfiction. So be easy on me. I know the story's not quite great but this was itching in my head for days now and I needed to get it out of my system. If anyone likes this at all please comment, vote, and share. Or however it works on here. I'm gonna update the story if there is substantial interest. Thank you and I hope you at least enjoyed!