My Shorty

<Pha's POV>

It's been a year after we started our relationship and I couldn't be any happier. I have always been the type of guy to not take my girlfriends seriously but with him, I can't seem to stay cool. I need him with me always, to touch him, to see him, to taste his lips, and to have him writhe underneath me. My baby is very special and I want to show him that that is the way I feel about him.

Today, I planned something special for him and I really hope that he'll appreciate my effort. I plan to surprise him by acting like I forgot about our anniversary, he'll be upset for a bit but for sure, he'll love me more after.

The day started uneventful but I'm still excited for what's to come. I go to my baby's house since we don't have classes on the weekend. I went up to his room after greeting his parents a good morning. That's right, we've come a long way since we started, I no longer try to hide my love for this boy. In fact, everyone already knows about us and I won't have it any other way.

I tiptoe into his room and see a silhouette covered by blankets, man, he's such a lazy kid. I try to pull the covers away but he yanked them back.

"Just five more minutes mom!"

I stifle a laugh. He's still really a kid underneath. I kiss him on the cheek earning a cute yelp and he shot out of bed, still in a daze!

"Mooom! I told you not to kiss me anymore, I'm no longer kid remember."

"Well Shorty, if you're not a kid then wake yourself up, or else I'll kiss you again."

He snapped out of it. "P'Pha! Wha, what are you doing here so early? I'm not ready."

"Ready for what?" I feigned ignorance. He pouted that cute cute face of his that melts me every time! I won't fall for it though, because I already planned this and I'm not gonna waste all the preparations that I made.

"Come on now baby! I want to check out the latest movies today."

He continued to sulk, I was winning this. I know he's upset about me 'forgetting' about our anniversary. I ask him what's wrong and he shrugs it off, going straight to the bathroom to get ready for our date.

At the mall, his mood doesn't seem to lift, he's still upset about it. "Baby, what's the matter? You look like you're upset."

"Nothing." Was the flat answer, he's such a spoiled kid I swear. I shrug it off and continue making my way to the cinema.

I was holding his hand when he let go. I look back and checked on him, he was looking at this big teddy bear. He was so engrossed on it that he didn't seem to notice me any more. I was chuckling about this kid's innocence when I noticed this guy hovering over him.

"Hi! What's your name? You like that bear?" said the stranger. The nerve to talk to my baby, I feel every fiber of my being heating up. This guy's trying to flirt with my baby.

"Hey Shorty, let's go or else we'll miss the movie."

"P'Pha! I can never understand why you still call me short, I AM TALL you know." He answered giving emphasis to those three words.

"Yeah but you're still shorter than me so that name sticks."

"Only by..." He was about to answer when the annoying stranger tried to get his attention again.

"Hey can you give me your number? It would be a really great day for me if someone as cute as you would give me a chance."

"I'm sorry because you and I will be murdered by my super jealous boyfriend if I did that, look at him staring at you with murder in his eyes." He joked apologetically but not really. Good job baby.