Say what?

A/N: I didn't think anyone would be actually reading this but I see some are adding it to their lists and that makes me really happy. I hope you enjoy the continuation.

<Yo's POV>

Still reeling from the fall, I can hardly discern what was going on. All that I know is there are three snickering boys in front of me, with the two at the back whispering at each other. And Phana! The perpetrator of the prank. I know I'm supposed to be mad at him. I mean he's the reason why my butt is on the floor right now but dang, how could someone be so annoying but oh so handsome at the same time?

Pha: "Come on Shorty, take my hand. Let me help you stand up,"

Wayo: "Don't call me shorty! This is your fault! What exactly is happening anyway?"

Pha: "Nothing, just having some fun. We heard your kinda clumsy and I guess the rumors are true. Hahahaha. We mean no harm tho but I will call you Shorty because that's what you are"

Wayo: "No harm my ass, literally! Why can't you just pull this stuff on other people, and I am not short!"

Pha: "To me you are. Teasing others? Now where's the fun in that?"

I smacked his hand away (Now why did I do that? I wanted to hold it to be honest). But he offered it again. Who am I to refuse this offering from the gods? It was a glorious 5 seconds. His hand was so soft yet so manly. I can still see the veins on that masculine forearms and he gripped my hand in a way that he might as well be holding my heart. I still feel butterflies when I think about it.

As I stood up, he pulled me closer and leaned towards me and whispered.

Pha: <whispering> "You like the kiss?"

Wait. Hold up one minute, can you please repeat it? Did he really just asked if I liked the K-I-S-S? Oh my God! I'm quaking as I stand up.

Wayo: "Huh? What did you say?"

Pha. "I asked if you're okay. Come on Shorty, don't tell me that you're not only clumsy but deaf as well."

Well I guess I was just imagining it. But I swear he asked me if I liked the kiss. Come to think of it, before I hit him and fell, I felt something pressing on my lips. Was it really just my imagination? I shouldn't dwell on that and make a fool of myself. There's really no way.

Wayo: "Next time try to be careful and don't bother me."

Pha: "Don't get your panties in a bunch princess."

He was trying to be funny but with my butt still aching from the fall, I am not having it today. I glared at him, turned, and walked away without saying anything more. Ming was still by my side but he didn't utter a word. I took his arm and started walking away. I glanced back at Phana and his two friends and what's that I'm seeing? The two other guys are still laughing at each other but Pha didn't seem to be as happy. He was looking at my hand. Was he upset that I'm holding Ming's arm? Nah, that couldn't be it.

Ming: "Ai'Yo. You okay? I know you weren't amused but they probably was just joking around, you know?"

Wayo: "Who cares, it was an awful joke. The only good thing is that I didn't get hurt but what if I hit my head instead?"

Ming: "Now that's kind of a stretch buddy but I get where you're coming from. But tell me though, how does it feel to be standing face to face with your long time crush?"

Wayo: "To be honest, it was awesome. I could've fainted if it was in a different situation. Who knew he was that handsome. I am still very pissed though. It's just not funny at all."

Ming: "Haha. You've been stalking the guy for years now and you still got surprised because of that? You are something else my friend. Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I'm still trying to get what kind of joke they were trying to pull."

Wayo: "Shut up. I am not a stalker. I like him but I just never knew he could be a jerk like that. I mean come on! Making someone fall like that. I bet they're just being stupid boys who are bored with nothing better to do."

Ming: "I bet you wanted a kiss instead. Hahahaha."

Wayo: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

With what Ming said, I suddenly remembered what Pha asked me. I felt myself blushing as I remembered how close our faces were when he helped me up. How I could feel the closeness of his breath next to mine when he put his face near mine and asked if I liked the kiss. Curses! I didn't realize that he has that kind of effect one me. I knew even before that I liked him but it couldn't take away the fact that he makes me feel weak in the knees just by being close.

We made our way onto our classes and I was stuck with Ming in a boring lecture. I stared blankly into space and started daydreaming. I was imagining pink lips slowly closing onto mine, strong hands holding on to me like they're afraid to let go, the intoxicating smell of what Phana is, up close. Oh my God! Why am I still imagining and remembering everything about him. Wake up Yo!

Time passed slowly until it was finally lunch time and I was so hungry so I grabbed Ming and ran to the cafeteria. I ordered my food and Ming's, walked back with the tray to our table. Ming wasn't there but he did mention that he needed to use the restroom first. But what's that on our table? A drink. And it's pink. Pink Milk! -my favorite and there's a note attached.

A/N: What do you think? I'm really new to this whole storytelling thing so I don't expect this to be a phenomenal work

A/N: What do you think? I'm really new to this whole storytelling thing so I don't expect this to be a phenomenal work. If you have any comments and/or suggestions, that would be really appreciated. The only motivation I get from this thing is knowing that you guys are actually enjoying this and I really hope that you are so please vote, add to your lists, and provide your comments. I've been a fan of the series and I love the dynamic so much. I'm sure you are as well. Much love guys!