The Sun In Kitty's Eyes

<Kit's POV>

It was happening all of a sudden, N'Ming walked out after I told him about it not happening, about us, and I don't know what to make of his reaction although I must admit that I felt guilty with what I said, it was harsh and if I'm being honest, totally untrue.

I was looking at him and waiting for him to look back but none came. I resigned to myself that I did screw it up, I know I'm such a hardball and I can't help it, I just shut people out. I've been in relationships before and it taught me that whoever loves more, gets hurt more. Putting up walls is my forte and the only defense mechanism that I know. And this time, it might have really ruined a possibly good thing.

I felt like someone was looking at me and when I glanced at the couple seated in our table, I saw Ai'Pha's cousin, P'Yiwha eyeing me. I don't know what she's thinking but it was something deep because she tried to play it off. She was smiling and went to the direction in which Ming went to, I wonder what she was thinking.

I went on with my breakfast but my mind is distracted with the thought of Ming, and it scares me. He wormed his way through my brain and I do not like it. Am I becoming a victim of my heart again? I should not let this continue.

My daze was abruptly interrupted by someone sitting next to me. It was Ming, back to where he was sitting just a good half an hour earlier, but something's different. He's not the smiling and teasing Nong that I was being disturbed by. Maybe he really has given up on me.

"P' it's really you! I missed you so much. Do you still remember all those times that we played together? I can't believe that I saw my idol here." 

Wh-wh-what is going on? My thought bubble burst only to see a sight that made me see red all over. There's a boy hugging Ming and they seem to be very close. I watch with intense rage building, but wait, do I feel jealous? It can't be, but alas, I really want to strangle this kid and kick Ming for looking like he's enjoying it. 

Sun: "Wow, long time no see P'! I never thought you'd be as handsome as this. Hey can I get your Line? I want to text you everyday just like how we used to talk before."

Ming: "Uh S-su-sure."

That freaking annoying bratty little shit. I want to smack that phone on his hand, how can he just give away his number to a boy, in front of me. Wait, I have to calm myself down, it's not like I have any claim on this guy though. I made it clear that there's not an us, just a him and me. But still, I feel like someone's ripping my heart out of my rib cage.

The way he talks to him so happily, the way he brushes his hand on his, the way he smiles at him, I want to be able to do that to. 

Sun: "Sawadee P's! My name is Sun, sorry but I just missed P'Ming so much, I'm gonna steal him from you guys for just a bit, okay?

With that he dragged Ming out of the restaurant, into the open. And as they disappear from view, I felt like my heart weighed a thousand tons. I can no longer lie to myself, this is not nothing. I do feel something for him. 

I stood up and excused myself from eating, I want to breath. Pha and Yo weren't saying anything which was kinda weird, where was all the friendly wisdom when you need it. I didn't realize that I was walking aimlessly, until my feet brought me to the shore. I wanted to drown myself right now and be over with it.

All of a sudden, I hear someone whispering to themselves, out loud I may add so more of talking to themselves.

"Where could he be? Shiyaa, he always gets me to chase after him, this isn't school. Ugh."