Chapter 1

"Come on Kayla we're going to be late for our photo shoot" yells Sam

"Coming" I yell back

I run downstairs grabbing my bag and my phone.

"It's about damn time"

"Shut up you love me"

" sure I do"

_____________

When I look at my phone and see Sam and I are 40mins late. We wait in the car for kat and as we wait I go on instagram and I'm about to post a picture when I see someone with dark brown hair and blue eyes banging on my window.

"Who the fuck are you" I yell

Sam looks over and smiles and this random but very attractive I might add guy. Sam gets out and I follow and watch as Sam and this guy hug each other.

"Kayla this Colby. Colby this is Kayla" Sam greets us

I shake Colby's hand and I watch as he just stares at me. Kinda creepy but whatever.

"Nice to meet you Colby" I say

"You as well" he says

Sam leaves us to go find kat where ever the fuck she is. When Sam leaves it's awkward between Colby and because we just met literally 5 seconds ago. I decide to break the silence.

"So what do you do for a living" I ask Colby

"I'm a youtuber. How about you"

" I'm an instagram model. That's why we are at this photo shoot"

"Cool" he nods his head

We wait a while for Sam and kat. I don't see them.

" I have a question"Colby randomly says

"Yea. Anything"

"Can I have you number"

"I literally just met this guy. And he's already asking for my number" I think to myself. At first I was a little hesitant. But fuck it he's really hot.

" yea" I say " just give me you phone and I'll give you mine"

We swap phone and exchange numbers. We see Sam and kat come and Colby tells everyone he has to go do something.

"I'll text you" Colby winks at me

"What was that?" kat ask

"Nothing"I blush

"You think Colby's hot" both say really loud

"Yes but shut" I blush even more

__________

A/N: sorry chapter is short I'm going to be updating every day until next week so I can get a lot of this story in but until then I hope you like.

Xoxo