Chapter 9

Kayla POV 

When I get out of the pool I go into Colby's room and I grab some extra clothes and get in the shower. When I get in the shower I hear the door open. I look to see who it is and I see Colby.

⚠️ Warning a little Smut ahead ⚠️

When I'm about to close the shower curtain but Colby rips it open before I close it all the way and he is naked. He gets in the shower with me at first it was nothing big then I feel his hands start wonder around my body. I turn around and we start to kiss and he starts kissing my neck. I let out moan and I'm sure he is leaving marks. I feel something between my legs and I know what it is. I grab a condom From one of the drawers and slip it on him. And then let Colby get to work.

⚠️End of smut ⚠️

After the shower I put on my underwear and one of Colby's shirts and lay down. When I get in bed I get on instagram and then Colby comes on the bed  and lays down on me and then burrows his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hi Colby" I say

"Hi babe" he says nuzzled into my neck

"What are you doing"I ask

"Cuddling" he says like a little kid and then turns my phone off and sets it down

"What was that for" I ask

"Because I want to" he says

"Colby I forgot I got you something today"I tell him and get up and grab the bag

"Open it" I say

~~~~~~~~~

Colby POV 

I open the bag and see a dog tag with 2 rings over lapping each other and the date we got together on it.

"So what do you think" she asks with hesitation in her voice

"I love it" I tell her

 "For real" she asks

"Yes for real" I reassure her 

After that we cuddle up with each other again and we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: thank you for everyone that is reading don't forget to comment, Vote and follow me. Ily guys so much

💋