Chapter 7

A/N: Feel free to listen to the song

~~~~~~~

Kayla POV 

Today is the day me and Colby finally go public. Our photo shoot is at 7 and  it's about 6:15 now so I should start getting ready. I grab what I'm going to wear. Just a sweater and shorts with a bathing suit underneath it. I set the oufit in the counter and get in the shower with the music blasting. After the shower I wrap a towel around my body. And I put my hair in a sloppy bun and I do a very light makeup. As I'm about to go change I hear a knock on the door. So I run to open the door, and I see Colby.

"Hey babe"I peck his lips and go back to the bathroom

"You almost ready?"he asks

"Almost."I say "Did you remember your bathing suit?"

"Yep"

"Kk"

~~~~~~~~

*3 hours later*

Colby and I drive home from our photo shoot and I decide to upload one of the pictures from Our photo shoot.

                  "He has beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in. And I guess I did" ~Colby_Brock

15,345 likes

13,234 Comments 

~~~~~~~~~

Colby POV 

"When do you want to post the video your channel" Kayla asks me

"Tonight? Is that okay?" I ask

"Yea"

I start to set up the camera and then I press record. " hey what's up you guys it's Colby Brock and I want you guys to meet someone really special to me". Kayla then walks into frame and I put my arm around her. " Me and Kayla have been together for about about a month and I want you guys to be nice to her. Please" after that I kiss her then turn off the camera.

~~~~~~~~

*a hour later*

I walk into my room and see Kayla sleeping so I finish editing my video then I take my shirt off and put sweatpants on and lay down with her. When I get into bed she turns around and opens her eyes.

"Colby" she says quietly 

"Yes" I say

"Will you always be mine"she asks hesitantly 

"Always" I reassure her. She then buries her head in my chest and  I put my arms around her and fall fast asleep.

_______

A/N: omg guys when I went to bed last night it was 19 views and we are almost at 70 thank you so much loves. And don't forget about the competition for names. Don't forget to comment your ideas, vote, and follow me

💋